Sign in to follow this  
bromira

US233 Vehicle Spawns

Are vehicles spawning on new servers? 15 of us have spent spent almost 3 days split into 2 man teams checking every possible spawn we can find, repeatedly and there doesn't even seem to be a push bike on US233.

Is it an issue with new servers or just ours?

And on a sidenote to that, is there anyway that we can opt to take a risk and allow choppers to spawn on the server?

+3 for my server.

when do vehicles spawn? (I have no idea)

where are you renting your server from? (HFBServers)

what skill setting is your server set at? (Regular)

Not one person I know of has seen a vehicle.

Atlanta 107 Hosted by UGF-Clan.NET

US245 and We have vehicles.

We did have suspected hackers last night, with 3 helos in the air within 15min of each other.

Same with our new server (DE141) we've spent hours searching as many spawns as we can and have found nothing. I'm assuming that they just aren't spawning rather than someone is managing to get to them all before us.

It seems that your servers suffers from the usual virus: a small team has collected all vehicles and stored them off map.

Until one or more vehicles are destroyed they will no longer spawn in the map.

Yes, it sucks.

We got our server up on 7/3 and just had them start spawning last night (7/5). I think it takes time for new servers.

It seems that your servers suffers from the usual virus: a small team has collected all vehicles and stored them off map.

Until one or more vehicles are destroyed they will no longer spawn in the map.

Yes' date=' it sucks.

[/quote']

If they're brand new servers the vehicles most likely haven't been added to the database for the new server instances yet. I know when we got a new server the instance # jumped up a couple thousand.

I read that only servers with an instance id of less than 1000 have vehicles enabled.

I read that only servers with an instance id of less than 1000 have vehicles enabled.

We're 1000s beyond that and it started showing up for us last night.