Sign in to follow this  
AqMin

"Receiving data..."

Hello there.

Im the new guy here, so i cant say i rly understand whats the problem might be. In my case, the problem is that i cant get any futher the "Receiving data..." . Ive been trying to connect for 2-3 days.

Ive read all the post on the forum bout same problems, but every1 seemed to have problems with Loading and so on, but i cant even get to it.

Any advice/tips for helping me would be nice, or just i have to wait for developers.

Plx plox dont say smthg common here as "reinstal" and others.

Thx.

i think** theres a problem with some acounts on the server... yesterday was the same and 1500 acounts coudnt log in... might be the same today since it has the same screen ect... i'm no pro at pc stuff so i cant say for sure...

yesterday i was able to login (when they fixed it) but got booted every X min... was anoying but still happy i was able to see some of the game besides youtube ;)

today i cant log in anymore aswel... but keep in mind it was the dev birthday yesterday... i woudnt waste lots of time fixing somthing in my birthday at the end aswel ,)

Yes spawning onto a server is kind of painful right now. The master server cant handle all the players. They weren't prepared for this kind of traffic.