thedog88

im a survivor

yeah i finished the video up at like 2-3 in the morning so i missed the typo lol. also the voice over was like the 3rd take, i did it and kinda ran with it. shouldve put more time into that^^ all good though, 2500 views in 1 day, ill take it. thanks guys. busting my ass for the series ;)

this video deserves way more attention, hope DayZ team pick it up to use. only thing to pick at is the mic. 9/10. you could hear the noise.

music was perfect imo :)

and i agree this should be the video that takes a player into the Day Z mod. no doubt what so ever.

Fantastic work.

Nice camera scripting.

Nice editing.

Brilliant voiceacting.

one complaint too short :)

i have an update for you guys. i just received word from a voice actor in Moscow. things are coming together great and are running really smooth. i also possibly have a music/sound producer that is interested in helping. hoping for a original soundtrack for the series ;)

making major progress. the intro video is done and voice overs will be in within a day or 2. things are coming together faster than expected.

kind of a bump here. production is going really well and is getting quite costly^^ but imo worth it. always was a dream of mine to make a legit arma movie or series and its coming together beyond my expectations. episode 1 is about 60% done and the team is working on a few things to keep you guys on your toes. I hope to release some more teasers and sneaks in a short while. on a side note, the story is written and is going through some last editors changes but should be solid. it will be 5 episodes with each at about 8-15 minutes, give or take and it will cover the first 24 hours of the outbreak, thats all im going to tell you guys for now ;) stay tuned.