thedog88

im a survivor

hey guys,

i wanted to make a sort of teaser video, i love making videos. excuse the poor voice acting, that is also done by me... hope you still enjoy it. took me about 4 hours to make btw^^ and im sure we can all relate to it somehow lol

anyways heres a link

That is actually really good :P. Subscribing, It relates to us all perfectly, those who are ready for the zombies in real life...First sign is the Miami Zombie.

hehehe thank you. figured half of us cant read the damn signs either^^

edit: i might just get some people together and make a small show :P

great vid! btw. your voice acting is pretty good. you were able to deliver the perfect atmosphere for the shown scenes :)

Doesn't help that I'm stuck in some post soviet piece of shit country where I can't even read the god damn signs...

Right, lol. Not sure about the POS part though, never been there.

The evac. part was a bit meh...Some other minor things as well (I'm sure your award of), I suck at explaining thing's so...Other than that, great job! :D

thanks for the compliments on voice acting, i thought i did bad but i guess not so much.

yeah dialog was a quick type up so the post soviet thingi was just kinda thrown in. not sure how accurate that is. for the evac part, are you talking about the video footage or the dialog? i couldve spent more time on adding animations i guess, i agree. but like said, this was out of boredom^^ thanks none then less

Not a big deal really, it was the dialog. It just didn't seem to flow as well as some of the other dialog. And since you just slapped it together out of boredom. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you put more time and energy into it. :D

I'm trying to nail down your accent...where in the states are you? I was thinking around Florida? I'm probably waaay off though, right?

hehe actually, i was born and raised in germany and english is my second language^^. i pick up accents as i go and can switch them up at times lol. so kinda off but im kind of hard to figure out lmao.

well, all this positive feedback is really getting to me. i would like to make a mini series, maybe 6-8 episodes worth about 10-15 minutes each. i would need some help most likely, for example acting things out in game while i record the video footage. if anybody is interested pm me, i already have episode 1 and 2 written in a rough draft.

anyways thanks again guys

Oh wow, yeah, wasn't thinking german. Hehe.

Looking forward to seeing what else you come with it.

Really cool vid and looks like a trailer for some kind of "I am legend" type of series. Just one question how did you get the frontal shot of the character? All done with the editor? I'd like to make a short video but just can't get the camera to show my character from the front.

thanks again.

lukio, when you place a unit, type the following into the units init line

this exec "camera.sqs";

that will exec a camera script built into the game ;)

thanks again.

lukio' date=' when you place a unit, type the following into the units init line

this exec "camera.sqs";

that will exec a camera script built into the game ;)

[/quote']

Thanks, I wish I could rate your post 5 stars, but its disabled (hidden bump right here!).

yeah that was actually in the back of my mind a few times. i just recently watched that movie and thought "it would be badass if there was a zombie apocalypse" but in reality i know it wouldnt be as cool as on tv^^

edit: mini series is going into production. if you know any voice actors that would like to participate please let me know. i would prefer people who speak russian or have russian accents, but anybody will do ;)

this deserves a bump. Keep support for this guy because I want to see more!

first scene is comin along great. i spent the last 6-7 hours on the opening scene so far. still not done, but the video footage for it is almost all done, cant wait to start scene 2. i hope i can pump this out quickly ;)

Wow this is very good! I shall it share it with everyone!

Yeah the video itself is really well done but a better voice over with some better music would make it so much better.