Reklin

5 EU Bandits looking for more

As I said in my last post, we're not a clan, just a group of friends having fun, I've known two of my group for years. And we're currently at 5 or 6 but with Diablo 3 here we could now use some more activity.

We play anywhere from 12pm gmt to 2am gmt. Two Englishman, a Welshman, a Norwegian, a dutchman, and a finlander. We're all 20+ I think.

So if you need people to play with, enjoy banter, killing everyone you see, teamwork and working towards choppers and a fleet of buses, pm me.

As I said in my last post' date=' we're not a clan, just a group of friends having fun, I've known two of my group for years. And we're currently at 5 or 6 but with Diablo 3 here we could now use some more activity.

We play anywhere from 12pm gmt to 2am gmt. Two Englishman, a Welshman, a Norwegian, a dutchman, and a finlander. We're all 20+ I think.

So if you need people to play with, enjoy banter, killing everyone you see, teamwork and working towards choppers and a fleet of buses, pm me.

[/quote']

Thought i would reply here to, don't know if my PM was sent or not :S

I would like to join :)

Send an message here, or ad "bodtheninjacat" on steam.

More people gotta come with us! can help you with weapons supplys and support being on your own really sucks... we could use some help building our helicopter so if you die we use it to pick you up at the coast

Well, you can count another dutchman in haha.

Seems pretty legit to me working together with an bandit group so ... I'd like to join !

Hi, I sent you a pm with teamspeak details, to see if you like to hang around with us, you may like us or hate us. tho we just have a laugh and play the game and make sure everyone is alright.

You can proudly say that you have a greek guy that wants to join ya!