Sign in to follow this  
Hashisx

I wish some poeple played a little more like myself.

*disclaimer: this is written very poorly..i am too tired to fix the terribleness of this post..*

I dont abort.

I dont alt+f4.

I stopped server hoping for loot.

I think I have found better loot by not server hoping and moving around the map. Honestly I have been to almost every place in this game. The reason why I think people, especially new players, is to not try to take short cuts. My brother bought this game yesterday and instead of me giving him a gun, telling him how to set a waypoint(which i should say all servers should disable). I let him play the game with almost zero help to little to no help. What amazes me is how much a better player he is than most I've tried playing with.

IDK how many times i've been in a servers teamspeak to see people telling new guys how to take every shortcut possible.

Come on people lets be real. You should enjoy the game and not be afriad of dying. You shouldn't worry about the "omg leetzor haxor gear". Just enjoy the game what will most likely end up being, Game of the Year(when its finished).

Also the best anti-cheat is yourself.

Agreed, once I stuck to one server I enjoyed the game much more, i've checked out everything and know the map really well I'm always the guide in my group and can lead us exactly where we need to go.

Same thing happened to my roommates friend, wanted this game bad we helped him build a $1500 p.c (its overkill lol) and then told him we wouldn't play with him for a week because he was a liability and it paid off except for when he logged in near our camp as I was driving our tractor to a better spot and he wasn't on mumble scared the sh!t out of me and I crashed into a tree and died

Yes, fuck yes. I'm sick and tired of how rampant the duping, and cheating is among just regular Dayz players. Been playing in a bunch of clans and quit a bunch because they all dupe their gear.

Yes, I know it's going to be fixed but what I'm disappointed in is the community. Taking every advantage they can to play a game in the opposite way it is meant to be played.

You're all a bunch of pussies.

that´s the human nature, get an advantage where you can. sadly this phenomenom can be seen in every situation where people are interacting (especially in online games :>)