Sign in to follow this  
superhans18

Losing gear and weapons through normal inventory use

Hey All,

Just downloaded the game and mod and plan on logging on for the first time tonight. I was perusing the stickies, and it seems that the inventory is/was pretty buggy. Is this still the case? Are there plans to fix this? I am happy to give the mod leeway for a long while, as long as basic functionality stuff like this is actively being addressed. Just curious what everyone's experiences are, and if you have any advice to ensure I don't glitch out any important items.

Thanks

I haven't had a problem. Just be careful swimming, and dont put more stuff in than you can hold.

If you see something on the floor which you want, NEVER use the rearm/equip option. If you see a nice new gun, I suggest dropping your current one out in the open, then looting the new gun.

Also, if you have something large (like a primary weapon) in your backpack, which you want to drop; it is better to find a loot pile, open your bag, and discard the weapon into the loot pile. This way you don't run the risk of accidentally deleting a weapon when it gets swapped into your bag which might, or might not have enough space.

It's always safer to drop items and make sure you have enough space before picking up anything new, especially weapons.