Can someone link me a thread or the thread for rules for admins in servers? I can't seem to find it. I was told (being a server co-owner) that admins are not allowed to ban/kick people who come in and disrepct players or try to ruing their gaming experience. Or maybe a player is spamming in the voice chat and cannot be banned. That if it is proven that an admin banned someone for breaking rules on their server, DayZ holds the right to blacklist the server from hosting DayZ..... Is this true? If so, please post the thread or link stating it by a DayZ employee.

Thanks!

Disrespecting players falls under disruptive behavior. I imagine trash talking and disrespect is two different things.

But how would they be spamming voice chat? Side chat is disabled.

I've joined many servers and there is youtube videos of people in Group Channel and they scream in their mic, or when someone gets close there is a loud screeching noise. Stuff like that. Do you have a link? That's what I needed/wanted, please.

yeah, there are youtube videos, OLD youtube vids. Everything that is global is restricted to admin use only (announcements, MOTD) as was said, side channel have been disabled.

Harassing players close to them is no problem in my mind, as I put a bullet between the eyes of whoever is screwing with me, and they cannot talk from their dead bodies. If you are somewhat smart, you'd loot the persons body and be on your way after that.

Again, the only way to disrespect/harass players is if they are within close proximity of them, meaning that said player can shoot/will be shot within an instant.

Ummmmm, thread for my original post would great. I don't want trolls in my server harassing my members/players. There's no need for it. Once again, thread for my original post would great.

Thanks