DayZ-Relevant Configuration:

•40 Slots

•3rd Person View

•Crosshair

•NO Visible Playernames

•NO Global and Sidechat

•Map Enabled

*High Pings Auto Kicked

Will be adjusted to daylight for US EDT Primetime hours.

Ventrilo server added

MrWinkies Merry Men

IL2.LeetVent.com

Port:3948

45 available slots

please enjoy, respect other players

Keep offensive language down or you will be kicked

My small group uses this as home.

Any issues? Contact admin@mrwinkiesmerrymen.com

Other info / news to come

b_560x95.png

Edited by jskibo

Hey me and my friends really like playing on your server, but we cannot log in we are being kicked while trying to log in. Please help we really enjoy your server and have been progressing on it for a while. We were on earlier today and the day before and now we are being kicked again please help.

Ingame names : Harris, Edwinre, [Aypic]Ted

I'll check logs in the morning. Too late to pull them now

Love your server, me and a few friends have set up shop here. One request is whats with direct chat being disabled? And is there any way/are you willing to enable it? Other then that stay sexy. :heart:

Was just playing on it with a buddy - he "died" with full blood while just sitting and looking in inventory. :O

What was the user ID? I can check the logs. We did have a Helo hacker two days ago' date=' but nothing reported recently.

Our other one seems to be a hacker magnet.

[hr']

Love your server' date=' me and a few friends have set up shop here. One request is whats with [u']direct chat being disabled? And is there any way/are you willing to enable it? Other then that stay sexy. :heart:

Thanks Bob.

I don't have Direct "Off". Not sure what's preventing it right now.

Will likely put up a Vent server at some point.

Hey me and my friends really like playing on your server' date=' but we cannot log in we are being kicked while trying to log in. Please help we really enjoy your server and have been progressing on it for a while. We were on earlier today and the day before and now we are being kicked again please help.

Ingame names : Harris, Edwinre, [Aypic']Ted

You should be fine now....

Love your server' date=' me and a few friends have set up shop here. One request is whats with [u']direct chat being disabled? And is there any way/are you willing to enable it? Other then that stay sexy. :heart:

Thanks Bob.

I don't have Direct "Off". Not sure what's preventing it right now.

Will likely put up a Vent server at some point.

Kk thats weird.. you can tab to it but if you type something its not viewable.. hmm.

Looking for the right balance for those on the server.

PingCap set at 150 now.

Sorry if you're impacted negatively.

On another note, is there any interest in a Ventrilo sever to go along with this Server? Considering adding one.....

jskibo, we are both on Vilayer for our hosts, and we are both US193 (we are BTL). What's up with that? We have such a hard time contacting support, have you inquired about this?

Ventrilo server added

MrWinkies Merry Men

IL2.LeetVent.com

Port:3948

45 available slots

please enjoy, respect other players

Keep offensive language down or you will be kicked

Hey John... your server died lol. and right as i was on my way to meet some people for a trade :o

haaaaalp! lol

Hey Kydoimos,

Servers is down for 24 hours right now. Will return late tomorrow.

Sorry.....

OH NO!!! lol worst timming ever man =p

so ahhh... Protest over? Server coming back up? :)

Right, so not to be a dick but here goes...

You dont like how the DayZ devs treat you so you decide to protest. Kewl, fight the power! Now how will you do this? Did you get a petition going? did you have other servers go down with you? Did you make some kind of stink so that the devs even knew what was going on? No? Hmmm...

So your server goes down. Did you tell players what time this would be happening? Nope. Then 24 hours later as people are waiting for the server to go back up, it does not. 30hours? +/- is not 24 hours. When i FINALLY get back in the server there are no tents or vehicles. Ran around for 90mins from spot to spot as there is lots of my teams stuff on that server. nada. Now one of my friends has made it on and says the vehicles are there. well that great except that the off-road packed with high end shit is gone. most likely found by some n00b running up the coast. all of this and when i try to connect i get connection failed.

So awesome protest man. You did an excellent job of shitting on people who use you server and thats about it. *props*

And thanks for being active on the forums during your protest. I mean how much effort does it take to post a reply?

Tents require a restart. Server has been up since Saturday morning Had one other issue with tents on Saturday.

Would love to tell you what's going on with the server now, but I get a failed to connect when I try. Gave up trying to get in for the evening. My three year old is cranky and my sixteen year old is almost as bad.....

As to active on the forum, sorry, I have a few other things to attend to, like five of my six kids here in the real world. They take priority over what's happening on the server.

If you're not happy with my effort, I do invite you to try the thousand of other servers available....

Me and 5 of my other friends are happy to call this our home great pings and up almost all of the time, currently down, but it's a great server.

Hi robkill,

I just looked and there's nine folks in. Was it down earlier very long?

I've found myself playing on this server quite a lot lately and was wondering, do you reboot on a schedule or just randomly? Can't recall ever seeing a reboot in the many hours I've been on...

By the way, thanks for hosting a server near me.

Last I looked the reboot was set for 2am EDT.

Unscheduled happens only when patches come out, hackers come in or a request based on lost tents form the player base (Usually associated with a patch)

We're not normally on during the week