Sign in to follow this  
AstralProjection

Why I decided to become a bandit.

Yesterday a friend and I was tired of getting betrayed and wanted to only trust eachother at that point. We were around east Elektro at the time and someone in sidechat was talking about meeting him at the church in Elektro for some medical help and maybe a new teammate.

We decided we would kill him for some loot(We died like 20 minutes prior). Only one of us had a Winchester but we decided it would do the job. It was about 1am in-game so we looked for the flare he had later mentioned.

Once it was in our view we headed over to it very tactical-like. I stood next to the church door and loaded my slug rounds, and was ready to kill him. He had an MP5 and a revolver for what I could see. My buddy went in pretending he needed help and he was a friendly.

When the guy was giving him a couple bandages I jumped out and I proceeded to shoot him in the face, he died instantly. We got tons of valuable loot and somehow actually felt good about it. Now you could say i've gone to the dark side, and I like it. :)

Edit: Breaks for easier reading.