johnmarioallen@gmail.com

Looking For New York Survivors!

Hey I just started playing DayZ and I'd love to team up with some fellow new yorkers and survive, kill bandits or zombies! I can play almost any time of day, so really anyone is almost welcome but NY timezone is preferred. Respond with any questions.

I'm also in new york looking for other people to spawn on a low ping NY server. I play mostly at late afternoon and early night. I have a mic, and survived for pretty well, after my last brush with death, I've looking to link up.

i`m from eastern ontario and i am interested in joining up with some other poeple. PM me if there is room

thanks

Michigan but my connections are usually amazing. Wouldn't mind a little bit of company.

Steam ID- dragonforce782

IN game ID- Butcher

New Yorker myself. I'm down.

In-game Name - ramboe

Steam - ramboe

I'm In NY I'd love to join up with you guys. Steamname FortheEnts. Message me on steam or here please and thank you =)

Hey Guys, New Yorker here!

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

I'm from Boston, can we gg kids together without Sox Yanks shit talking? tE_HE

I don't know if the original guy is still posting but I'll set up a messaging group and start PMing those who have responded already.