Sign in to follow this  
G0DZ

Dayz Reveralations Role Play Server

Hey guys, 

I am the Server admin of the Community "Revelations RP", and I just want to let you all know that we are a fairly new Community that has decided to come together from other servers and make one Community! 

On our Server, you can play any way that you want to, and the only limit is you (and DayZ mechanics). Me and my fellow admins know that it is not us or the Rules that make the Community, but that its each individual member who brings their own experiences and knowledge to the group that make it. We also take Pride in being Admins who take care and help out our players on the Server; we WANT to be the best Admins that we can for ALL Members.

Our RolePlay Server is Whitelisted, but we will soon be opening up a second Server as well that will not be Whitelisted, but will still be on a Private Hive. The application process is very simple, and you can get through it in about 10 minutes!

We have Server Events about every weekend, and we also just introduced "Friday Night Fights". Some will have themes to them, while some will just be standard fist fights.

I hope to see all of you soon on our Server, if you have any questions your want answered feel free to message me, or St. John. Or you can just comment on this post!

Community Information: 

TeamSpeak IP: 31.210.129.135

Server IP: 173.234.30.186 Port is 2600

Website: http://dayzrevelationsrp.wixsite.com/dayzrevelationsrp

Regards, 

Revelations RP Staff