Storymaster

Remnants Dayz RP Community - Whitelisted Server

remnants_header_logo2_x3hmea.png

Remnants DayZ RP is a private whitelisted community dedicated to providing dynamic content and gamemastered events where there is far more to do than merely "kill other players". This is the official launch of our private server, allowing you a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and become a fundamental member of our community’s foundation.

our_focus_aouz0w.png

Our primary objective is to facilitate roleplay, story arcs, character development, and player-driven content in an apocalyptic Chenarus.

living_survival_saga_fb2bar.png

Join friends old and new to make powerful alliances, as you raise camps that will shape the future of Chernarus for good or ill.

Hero, Bandit, or Survivor--how will you take part in an unfurling saga of loyalty, survival, and betrayal?

Register on
http://remnantsdayzrp.com to begin your journey today!

Check out our youtube videos!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEvIA-FsGIBBYs3a9Nxzv3w

features_kwgp6s.png

3rd Person Perspective - 30 Slots - Discord Server - Pizza Rolls

Edited by Wolf of Thorns
  • Like 2

I highly recommend checking this group out if you are interested in melding high quality roleplay alongside DayZ's traditional survival game mechanics. I've really enjoyed playing here thus far, and love that the group organizes dynamic roleplay content that runs alongside the standard gear runs and PvP skirmishes. The people are also really mellow about new roleplayers, and offer a lot of teaching tools on the website for those looking to dip their toe into the RP pool, while at the same time offering a wealth of RP experience in their characters and storylines. 

If you're curious about meshing RP with DayZ, definitely check this group out! 

• Like 2

qotd_raithias_y4v1mh.png

Edited by Wolf of Thorns
  • Like 2

I recommend anyone who loves RP, or is interested in giving RP a solid try while surviving the infected apocalypse a go check this gang out. Everyone is friendly and you can be an RP veteran or giving it a go for your first time and you'll be treated with the same respect.

Also, I never did find ammo for that 22. Good thing I had that stick and bad attitude.

• Like 3

In the words of Lord Vader, "We would be honored if you would join us."

• Like 2

Really excited for what's in store. We have a really great cast of characters so far and it's going to be awesome to see how this plot will evolve.

• Like 2

First major RP session a success! Can't wait to see how it plays out. :-) 

Just FYI--for you roleplayers out there looking to potentially play villains or evil-aligned characters, Remnants is not strictly a good-aligned server. You can be a baddie here, as long as you're willing to deal with the consequences it causes. But there's also room to explore being a noble survivor here, too. Realistic character interaction is the name of the game here! 

• Like 2

As Teacup said above, we welcome a good story, including the ups, downs, conflicts and resolutions. We're here for you when you want to take part in a great team to weave some excellent plots together :)

• Like 1

Come join the fun and have a birthday party! Songs and hats and prestine canned peaches abound!

• Like 1

That birthday song even comes with "fireworks"...

Great job to the admins so far for a thrilling story! I can't wait to see where it takes us! 

• Like 2

Be dazzled by zombies acrobatically hurdling through the air from car collisions and purple smoke grenades!

• Like 1

Darkness has fallen on Remnants DayZ RP. Read here for more details:http://remnantsdayzrp.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=220&p=570#p570