TheWalrus (DayZ)

Looking to join a group or team up

I'm sorta new, I know the ropes though. Right now I have tons of blood packs, and morphine. Just looking to team up with someone who is trustworthy and wont put a bullet in my head. reply if interested and ill send you my steam name. I also have a mic

hey I have been playing for a couple weeks now let me know, I have a mic and vent ts and skype and few others. look at my sig for skype and steam names

I'm interested in joining add me on steam - Stryker_423, I'm up for playing right now.

I'm up for joining a group got in one before but when my back was turned they killed me. Hit me up when you got the chance - Steam name: Businessman

I would love to join you, I'm not the backstabbing type either. PM me your skype name. (I have a mic if needed)

Check us out if you wanna join us www.flawless-victory.net

or add me on Steam : Turbokuken!

I'm interested in joining up with a group. I just recently got capped by a bandit, but I wont drag anyone down and I can pick up the gear I need on the move. Send me a PM or steam message if your interested. Ive also got a mic.

Steam: Killjoy

Add me if from EU servers, at first i thought going solo wouldn't bother me but lately been finding too much medical/weapon/etc supplies that i can't carry around anymore and it hurts my heart to leave all them behind. I don't care what your plan is as long as it doesn't relate to killing me.

I met up with someone had a bunch of good stuff like I said, We found a bus fixed it and then some one stole it. We got it back but then zombies made it explode thus both us dying haha