Sign in to follow this  
Valerio (DayZ)

Mysterious Bleed Out

I was in a high value farm down the road from Zeleno and i lagged off the edge, getting knocked unconscious, breaking a leg and also bleeding out slowly. My squad mates administered an epi-pen, then morphine, and a blood transfusion. As i got up my character began coughing, i took a heat pack thinking i had somehow gotten sick, that did nothing. I am slowly bleeding out at 3blood/second. It's not a huge issue, but I have to consume food at a high rate to keep from getting down to below 10k blood. This is a pain, I've tried everything from restarts to taking triple doses of everything just in case.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 43

*Your system specs:

Intel Core 2 QUAD Q6600 @2.4GHz

3GB DDR3 RAM

GTS 250 1GB RAM

Windows 64 bit Enterprise

*Timeline of events before/after error: July the 3rd, went into a barn down the road from Zelenogorsk, lagged off the stairs and broke a leg. Patched up, but kept bleeding.

I think you need to use antibiotics? If you got below temperature I think there is a possibility to get an infection.

Not a bug, you are infected. Your blood will keep draining until it is under 6k(I think that's what it was changed to in a previous patch, if not 10k) or until you cure it.

Antibiotics are the only thing that cure an infection, heat packs are for prevention.