Sign in to follow this  
Vintage_Green

leg break again? 10 suggestions.

How the hell do you jump from 5 feet and break your leg I can do it ALL day long and NEVER EVER break my leg,... no why because you cant.

1. No jumping?

2. Fix Ghost Zombies

3. Barbwire in entrances? I could step over simply?

4. Slow run, Brisk Jog?

5. Water doesn't magically open your bags zipper and pull out objects.

6. Morphine makes no sense need splints.

7. Needs Factions.

8. Needs Safe zone ran by safe factions like UN in TEAM.

9. Fix Zombie hit detection

10. Need Factions and trade system

Fix/ Add Half of these and its PERFECT.

A splint instantly having an effect makes no sense.

We should add casts, crutches, and wheelchairs so players can let their leg heal for a month before they can stand on it again.

Have a good suggestion? Before you post it PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION at the top of the page to make sure it's original. If there are already threads about the same suggestion please contribute there instead of starting a new one.

PLEASE make your THREAD SUBJECT short and *specific* like "Suggestion: More ways to make fire!"... Not "Here is a bunch of stuff I want"

Have a good suggestion? Before you post it PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION at the top of the page to make sure it's original. If there are already threads about the same suggestion please contribute there instead of starting a new one.

PLEASE make your THREAD SUBJECT short and *specific* like "Suggestion: More ways to make fire!"... Not "Here is a bunch of stuff I want"

ok?

A splint instantly having an effect makes no sense.

We should add casts' date=' crutches, and wheelchairs so players can let their leg heal for a month before they can stand on it again.

[/quote']

So your telling me that morphine heals bones?

I'm telling you a splint having instant effect makes no sense.

What you perceive as a broken bone, might not actually be a broken bone. It might be pain, and morphine is a pain reliever.

But that doesn't matter, what you suggested, doesn't make sense. The fact that the current system might not make sense doesn't mean we should replace it with something else that doesn't make sense. That wouldn't make any sense.

Did that make sense to you?

How the hell do you jump from 5 feet and break your leg I can do it ALL day long and NEVER EVER break my leg' date='... no why because you cant.

[/quote']

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for someone to give in to your whining, I can tell you I don't have the patience to give a shit. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you recant this statement, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will push you over and break your leg.

How the hell do you jump from 5 feet and break your leg I can do it ALL day long and NEVER EVER break my leg' date='... no why because you cant.

[/quote']

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for someone to give in to your whining, I can tell you I don't have the patience to give a shit. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you recant this statement, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will push you over and break your leg.

damn dude you have problems or something, he's just complaining about a flaw in the game calm down

whereas i agree that you should break your legs from falling 5 feet, as a matter of fact you break your legs pretty easy from just about anything, (getting hit by zombies, walking through doors) they really need to do something about the leg damage

damn dude you have problems or something' date=' he's just complaining about a flaw in the game calm down

whereas i agree that you should break your legs from falling 5 feet, as a matter of fact you break your legs pretty easy from just about anything, (getting hit by zombies, walking through doors) they really need to do something about the leg damage

[/quote']

It's a quote from Taken dude, he's just saying stop whining