Sign in to follow this  
SHU1738

DAYZ USONIA Vanilla DayZ Mod 1.8.8

Welcome, first off I would like to describe what I am trying to reach for with my server. Recently with DayZ Mod moving to steam a bunch of new players are buying the game and joining servers, yet they do not know what they are doing. My goal is to help these players accomplish the thrill and excitement of what dayz mod vanilla is about. I don't want them choosing their spawn and rushing to find a weapon to kill everything that moves on the coast, I want them to survive and go north. My server is like it was previously which I was able to sustain a population of 30+ for about 2 weeks while helping new players. I want USONIA to be different from the others, a reason for people to join. I hope to see anyone there and can't wait to help new players! Here are the server settings of the server-

IP-64.94.95.154 PORT:2300

3DP:ON

CH:OFF

SPAWN SELECTION:OFF

DM:OFF

SIDECHAT:ENABLED (To help players if they need help)

VEHICLES:45

FULL MOON : ON

Edited by SHU1738

Enough of the bullshit please. This is what vanilla is all about and has always been.You are not exactly bringing anything new to the table.
Also, you forgot to mention that you (SHU) have been banned on all vanilla DayZ Mod servers multiple times for scripting.

Edited by vinyljunkie