auge103

Weird Encounter, ghosts in game?!?

A few minutes ago i was sitting in a bush with my ghillie, covering a mate who was looting the barracks at NWAF. Was nighttime on server. Suddenly a player, npc or something "spawned" right in front of me in clean white clothes. Looked like those full body takistan desert clothes. My heart stopped like a minute or so :D . He / it walked a few meters, stood there a minute or so and disappeared without noticing me. Just to frighten my mate inside the barracks, then despawned again. Had no backpack, no weapon, not even a playername or something as an overlay. Was really scary as hell :D

A few minutes ago i was sitting in a bush with my ghillie' date=' covering a mate who was looting the barracks at NWAF. Was nighttime on server. Suddenly a player, npc or something "spawned" right in front of me in clean white clothes. Looked like those full body takistan desert clothes. My heart stopped like a minute or so :D . He / it walked a few meters, stood there a minute or so and disappeared without noticing me. Just to frighten my mate inside the barracks, then despawned again. Had no backpack, no weapon, not even a playername or something as an overlay. Was really scary as hell :D

[/quote']

shoot first, post on forums second with screenshots!

Sorry but i was totally stunned in that moment and just thought what the holy fckn sht?!?! Then just realized that it was a takistani model i think and in that moment it disappeared...

Yesterday i have same situation with my friends.There are screenshot that my friend managed to capture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/img20120704004822.jpg/ (1024x768)

We just sat around the fire in the forest,and suddenly we saw this ghost:D I think its a player-controlled model - not a bot,because we have seen his name on the character - "Whooops", and on the lobby list to.

Holy crap that is the player / npc i saw yesterday. Exactly. But without playername. Everybody got a name / overlay, this guy not.

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY??!

I think thats a NPC just goes in a game by random names. I always see him in woods every server or is that just my imagination.

Holy crap that is the player / npc i saw yesterday. Exactly. But without playername. Everybody got a name / overlay' date=' this guy not.

[/quote']

Now I'm scared :(

Just curiosity but was everyone who saw this ghost a bandit? Maybe this is some new untold feature that murdering people makes you see ghosts? :D

I think sometimes when the game starts , it hasnt loaded the textures completlely , so your character model and others appear as completely white.

I get this when I start the game sometimes , never seen it happen after that point.

Holy crap that is the player / npc i saw yesterday. Exactly. But without playername. Everybody got a name / overlay' date=' this guy not.

[/quote']

Now I'm scared :(

Just curiosity but was everyone who saw this ghost a bandit? Maybe this is some new untold feature that murdering people makes you see ghosts? :D

No, we were not bandits.

We were just looking for food, loot, and then this.... :D

The weird thing is that this guy isnt just a player who got a wrong model, he just appears in your back, walks very slowly in your sight and scares the hell out of you, then disappears. You cant hit em too.

In combination with those mysterious radios playing weird messages found by some players.... this is really really scary!

wow. I will log on in dayz now.If i will see that thing,I will shoot all my M249 bullets into that face and yell like a girl. Wonder if i will crap or not.

Yesterday i have same situation with my friends.There are screenshot that my friend managed to capture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/img20120704004822.jpg/ (1024x768)

We just sat around the fire in the forest' date='and suddenly we saw this ghost:D I think its a player-controlled model - not a bot,because we have seen his name on the character - "Whooops", and on the lobby list to.

[/quote']

F*CK!! That is creepy as hell! If I ever run into something like that I'm pumping it full of lead!

I turned back to make sure my buddy was still with me and managed to grab a screenshot of this thing before I ALT-F4'd my ass out of there!

Never saw my friend again.

True story!

I turned back to make sure my buddy was still with me and managed to grab a screenshot of this thing before I ALT-F4'd my ass out of there!

Never saw my friend again.

True story!

Haha nice one burt XD

Haaa this thread is awesome! The 2nd pic looks kinda photo-shopped or maybe just a trick of the eye with bushes or something.

Please keep this going with more weirdness! Anyone found big foot yet? XD

I've gotta hand it to the cheaters trolling us survivors with that white headscarf skin. I would shit my pants.

I have seen this guy twice with a friend. Scared us so bad.

We were playing on a night server (and you know how scary nights could be in the pitch black darkness) Were in cherno in one of the small towers looting the place. We have both our flash lights out and we are searching the building. All of sudden, my friend says FROST THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR. I turn around and its that white man at the door way just looking at us. I switch to my shotgun and my friend switches to his lee. Now we have no light except for our chem lights. The man just vanishes.

We were both like wtf was that it had no gun or name. Anyway we decide to walk out the door where it was. Bare in mind that we have no lights, we both took our gun out because of how scared we were. We exit the house in pitch blackness and what happens next was the scariest thing that happened in any video game that I ever played.

I decide to throw a flare. And what to I see not 2m in front of me? The white man just looking right at me. My friend shot 3 bullets into while I I disconnected for how scared I was. He didnt kill it, that man just vanished. He disconnected too

scariest shit

this is what another player posted in another forum:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120703/j8xzhhrk.jpg

THIS! Exactly! Even if it was a hacking player - i hope this thing makes it into the game as ghost :D [And in that case congrats to the hacker. You finally scared a lot of players like in no other game' date= keep on! :rolleyes: ]

Its scary as hell - and funny too :D

You're not going to make the Noobs get frightened in the woods at night with these poor urban myths.

Candyman.......Candyman......CANDYMAN!