Sign in to follow this  
cobra0702

DayZ - US 1736 (1.7.5.1) Revival of The Good Ole DayZ!

Attention Survivors of Chernarus, US 1736 is back in action!
My team and I have reinstated the ORIGINAL US 1736. This server is a dedication to the "Glory DayZ" the time period where we believe DayZ was at its finest. The pinnacle of DayZ has been revived. We need your help to resurrect this forgotten project and all its glory. Without further ado I give to you US 1736 - The Good Ole DayZ.

In order to join this server you will need our custom 1.7.5.1 DayZ Client files that you can download >here<
Inside the .rar file are the instructions on how to extract and successfully join the server (Please read it)

The server can also be remote connected to by the ip: 23.254.201.161:2302  once you have launched the game following the instructions in the .rar file.

This server is going to remain 100% Vanilla. No mods. Exactly the way DayZ was intended to be played.

Our Goals (Including but not limited to):
1. Provide a Challenging and intense gaming environment not for the faint of heart
2. Establish a community and playerbase adequate of what DayZ Mod used to be
3. Ultimately recreate the "Public Hive" with Private Servers

We have put countless hours into recreating this amazing experience and it is finally ready to be open to the public. Keep in mind the project is still underway but we would like to have people continue to play and test the server.

It is the support of the community that keeps this project going so ultimately the success is dependent on how many legacy players we can bring back to the best DayZ experience. That being said we still want new players who never were able to experience this revision to try it out as well. As we continue to grow, more servers can be created to extend the hive. We are looking forward to seeing you all on the server and we will have a forum up ASAP.

Media:

67fad5c1e7.gif

f7001ca0cb.gif

Download Here!
Virus Scan

11 minutes ago, silverblade1233 said:

It just says Setting up. cant join

There was an issue I was fixing on the server. Are you Steve in game? I saw you join.

15 minutes ago, silverblade1233 said:

yeah and its fixed

The issue with the night time after the restart is fixed now too. Feel free to play its daytime now

Edited by cobra0702