Runtz

Looking for buddy or buddies to play the game with.

I just want someone to help me survive and have fun with in the game. Preferably with a mic. I mostly play on Atlanta, Florida or other US servers.

I should note I like to have fun but I take things seriously when we are getting down to a mission like looking for guns or recovering supplies from a hospital.

Other stuff:

I have both Skype and Steam so I some ways of contact.

I don't find it necessary to say my exact age but I'm well over 13.

I have a mic so I can chat in-game.

I try to help my teammates as much as I can, and don't get too upset about losing.

Feel free to reply.

Hey man' date=' I'm in the same boat as you looking for some friendly players to survive and scavenge with. I got skype and steam as well. I'm pretty familiar with the game and everything so I can handle my own. Hope to hear back from ya. Send me request or message anytime

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lightlystoppid

[/quote']

I sent you a request on skype.

Hey im willing to join you too ive been playing for quite a while and would like to have people to join me in playing

Also looking for a some good, trustworthy people to play with.

steam:lman84

I'd like to join to i have a skype/steam/Mic, but i dont have Arma2: CO yet ill be getting it in a week or so when i can get the $30 do you mind if i join up with u guys then :D

I'm down to help out fellow friendlies and pal around with people; hit me up sometime if I'm on.

Steam: LockeDown