Sign in to follow this  
Wili

Getting access to roofs and wall holes

I think it would be nice if some houses have a hole on the top floor so we can access and walk on house roofs, that would improve the map possibilities a lot imo.

Also I think it would be nice in some houses having holes in the walls so we can walk from one house to the next one without the need to leave the house, going to the street and entering the next house every time.

A lot of games do this for making the map more fun to navigate. Also it would make sense in a zombie apocalypse scenario, people would avoid the streets, they would be making holes for going from one house to another and they will get access to the roofs also.

It would be awesome if players can do those holes using hammers for example, and others players could fix the holes boarding up the holes or using cement and bricks, but I think I'm dreaming now :P

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wili said:

I think it would be nice if some houses have a hole on the top floor so we can access and walk on house roofs, that would improve the map possibilities a lot imo.

Also I think it would be nice in some houses having holes in the walls so we can walk from one house to the next one without the need to leave the house, going to the street and entering the next house every time.

A lot of games do this for making the map more fun to navigate. Also it would make sense in a zombie apocalypse scenario, people would avoid the streets, they would be making holes for going from one house to another and they will get access to the roofs also.

It would be awesome if players can do those holes using hammers for example, and others players could fix the holes boarding up the holes or using cement and bricks, but I think I'm dreaming now :P

I'm not sure about the hole thing. But definitely agree with giving us roof access on every building. Whether it is finding a ladder and using it to get on a roof or if there is simple fire escapes. It would open up a new dimension on game play with such access. Possibly even build make shift bridges between buildings. With the new dynamic zombie spawns it will give a new way to avoid zombies. It may come with the barricading and base building in the future. It is not out of the realm of possibility to build a base in a building or on the roof of a building.

Lastly I can't wait until we have access to all buildings and all rooms inside buildings. It is an immersion breaker when you walk in and try to open a door and it is just a flat wall with a door on it. 

• Like 1