JustThatEpic

Lee Enfield has to be cursed

Just a few minutes ago, I was in a village. My three favorite buildings the long house, the red-roofed barn, and the brown longhouse were all sitting right next to each other by a small water source. I was looting the barn furiously because I had 2 or 3 zombies chasing me, and I was not armed. Luckily I had found a hatchet and started whacking away, and I lost 4,000 blood somehow. I began to search the other half of the barn, and to my great surprise, I had found a Lee Enfield, only to have no mags at all in it. So I kill the last zombie that was chasing me, and I began to make my way further into the village, and I searching for about 10 minutes, and I finally found some mags for it, dropping some of my food (silly, right?). I had made my way back to the barn only to attract more zombies on the way. As I was reloading the mag, a zombie came up and broke my legs.

Now I have no morphine, a half empty Lee Enfield mag, and I'm stuck in a barn for now.

Sounds like the factory a little bit north of the quarry but south of berezino. There's a hospital in a town 1 or 2 klicks north westish of there (southwest of berezino) if that's where you are.

I love barns. Particularly when there's only zombies on the upper parts of the barns. You can make noise and it will startle them into running off the upper floors and suiciding. Plus its a great place to deal with zombie mobs as you can just hatchet camp the stairs and kill them while slow walk up and before they can even attack you.

If you haven't fired a Lee Enfield before I'll go ahead and warn you that every zed in town is going to hear it and aggro on you. I'd stick with the hatchet. :)

Same happened to me when I found my 1st Enfield. Broken legs and'all.

But after a few days, I found another. I gathered 40 bullets and sweeped my 1st barn area which had 10 zombies in the area (contrary to my last post regarding this, I forgot the 2 in the field that I killed for sport).

Quite good for my 1st raid. (no blood-loss and worthy accuracy)

So, just you wait buddy. If we have anything in common, you're 2nd Enfield will be worth cleaning.

pm me a time' date=' server, and your location for rescue. I do rescues and shit for fun, help the newly spawned gear up too.

[/quote']

Or you'll run up to him with an AXE and take his gun! (Jk)

Funny thing is, when I logged back on in that life, my legs were no longer broken. However, I heard gunshots nearby, so I quickly leaped into the barn next to me in search of perhaps a better gun than the lee. I find a dead body, but think nothing of it because I had heard gunshots that sounded like 4 or 5 people had fired. I'm looting the top of the left side of the barn, only to turn around and get shot in the head by a bandit with a makarov.

The other four people that I heard shoot were all laying dead on the other side of the barn, which I didn't think to check.

But it's all good, now in this new life I've got a Winchester 1886, two canteens of water filled up, some coke, sardines, baked beans, some empty tin cans for my future raids on little towns, smoke grenades, etc.

I think I'll stay in the forest for a while. :)