Sign in to follow this  
Gellis

[BLACKWOOD MILITIA] PVP CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!

Hi all!

A few days ago I started my new clan called 'The Blackwood Militia', we are a pvp based clan and we usually pvp on many high populated servers at north west airfield.

A few perks of joining is that you have access to a private teamspeak and also access to the servers control panel since we have our own server. You have the ability to restart/stop and start the server. You also have the ability to progress through the ranks of which there are 8 and whether or not you will be promoted is up to the owners. We are a semi serious pvp clan but we also sometimes like to have fun and mess around. We also have a kill counter so at the end of each week the person with the most confirmed kills will get a small prize or be have access to a few different perks. Another good thing about the clan is everyone is friendly and you can always hop onto the teamspeak and play with anyone so I hope you join and enjoy!

If you are interested in joining this brand new clan then add me on steam using this link. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176283759/

There is also no age limit and you don't need a certain amount of playtime so drop a message!

Edited by Gellis