Would you play this? DayZ Epoch Nostalgia

Interested or not, please vote! :)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on here?

• Yes, even if its low pop in the beginning
    • No, ded game.
    • If it gets popular yes

How many times have you heard this?:

"So I really want to play epoch, but every single epoch server is literally the same things. Cinder bases everywhere. AS50 TWS everywhere. No friendlies. Not even DayZ."

I've heard it about 10000 times.

But I want to make a solution to that statement!

DayZ: Epoch Nostalgia

How epoch was when it came out!

Some people might think this is unrealistic, but it really isn't. There are other communities who have gotten the original DayZ Mod (2012 version) popular! But I know some people like missions, and base building, and traders, including myself... So I wanted to make this server. However, it wouldn't be how epoch is today. It would be destructible cinder bases... No coins, default UI etc. It would pretty much be vanilla except for an anticheat. I am willing to add some mods, and the economy based on what people want. Make sure to vote in the poll or comment if you're interested, and post any ideas aswell!

My experience: I own another community called Unturned Battlefield with some popular servers but it's almost been a year now and I'm getting tired of it and want to switch over to dayz. 

This is a video/series that kind of is what I want to make again. This was back in January on a server which I miss. It was pretty much what I want to have now.

Edited by silverblade1233
added video