angreh

Can't Join any Server's!

So i fianally so happy to have gotten Arma2 and Arma 2 OA.

So i got the six launcher and every thing went well, so i then tried quick match and joined a server and then i got stuck on the loading bar and i got mad and searched for some answers.

But could not find any actual good answers and found one that had said that i should wait some time because that happens all the time... so i waited 30mins while watching videos, and notthing happened (my game was not frozen at all).

Then i tried to rejoin a couple of server and then found one where i was able to get passed that problem and then after the loading it just takes me to the main menu of Arma AO...... can some one please help me.

(and yes i tried this again and again and either the loading bar that kills my patience or i get the main menu.).

Please some help me and tell i had not wasted £30 on the game to not be able to play the mod i wanted to play.

(i am playing this on steam, i am running steam with administrator)

[Edit]

I just tried to join another server and this time i was stuck on loading but this time after some times i was able to hear voices coming from the game, but i was still stuck on loading bar.

Im having the exact same problem!

Every game im trying to join is getting stuck on the blackscreen with the white bar that says "loading". I have been in games and been able to play but not anymore. Would also be very glad for any answers to this problem!

I'm also a new player and also having the same problem!....any solutions or just continue to be 'patient'?

I'm not new to Day-Z but signed up to the forum to let them know I'm having the same problem.

same problem here, everytime i try nothing happns, just a black screen with a loading, happy that im not alone, but still cant find any solution to that. as u just bought the game to play this mod and now nothing... so frustrating

So i fianally so happy to have gotten Arma2 and Arma 2 OA.

So i got the six launcher and every thing went well' date=' so i then tried quick match and joined a server and then i got stuck on the loading bar and i got mad and searched for some answers.

[/quote']

Have you installed ARMA 2 Beta patch?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9314