downloaded the games just waiting them to DL, in the meantime

1. Any place I can see a list of weapons / equipment?

3. anyway to play offline to test things before i get mauled online :P?

3. do the other expansions other than arrowhead give anything to the mod

(or will they ever)

4. Can other mods, like vheicale mods be used in conjunction with it.

thanks for your time, cant wait to team up with some of you.

3. do the other expansions other than arrowhead give anything to the mod

(or will they ever)

I'm quite certain the mod loads lite versions of the other expansions in order to load in the resources it uses from each' date=' so no.

4. Can other mods, like vheicale mods be used in conjunction with it.

No other mods are compatible with DayZ.

Oh, and welcome to DayZ. :)

thanks for your time guys, eagerly await to play, this the type of game ive dreamed of.

I'm quite certain the mod loads lite versions of the other expansions in order to load in the resources it uses from each' date=' so no.

[/quote']

It was my understanding that the full version of the Private Military Company has improved graphics/textures. Rocket even recommends getting the full PMC DLC in the readme: http://cdn.armafiles.info/installer/dayz%20readme.txt .

Some mods are. For example, the first2fight servers allow the ACE_SM and JSRS improved sounds mods.

could slap myself could of got them there at the discounted price, ahh well suppose i can pick them up later if need be.

[/quote']

It was my understanding that the full version of the Private Military Company has improved graphics/textures. Rocket even recommends getting the full PMC DLC in the readme: http://cdn.armafiles.info/installer/dayz%20readme.txt .

Some mods are. For example' date=' the first2fight servers allow the ACE_SM and JSRS improved sounds mods.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. <3