oHidden-

Someone Play DayZ With Me!

This is now closed, thanks!

Edited by oHidden-

I just got DayZ yesterday. Ive done all the TUT's and watched all the begginers TUT's. I need someone to roam the world with in DayZ.

- I have a MIC.

- I Know How To Play.

- I Just Need Some Friends To Play "DayZ" With.

Add Me On SKYPE if you'll play DayZ with me.

STEAMID: zHidden

Add me on both of those and just send me a quick message saying you want to play DayZ.

ill play whenever

Says it all in the title. I'm a noob that knows the basics and I'm looking for a group preferably a bandit one. Skype is much preferable I have a mic.

Looking to form a 5-6 player team to have some more tactical fun and the occasional shenanigans.

Reasonably experienced with DayZ, and after roaming the by myself for a while i feel it is time to expand my gameplay experience.

I live in the Netherlands (GMT + 2), play most evenings and nights.

Anyone is welcome as long as you can behave yourself and enjoy working as group/team.

A mic is a must as we will be communicating via skype or at a later stage a dedicated ventrilo/TS server.

feel free to contact me here for any questions or shoot me PM/e-mail.

My mic died >_> I'll buy a new one tommorow and hop back in.

hey! I'm new to DayZ I've been watching some guides on youtube and looking for some people to play with. I'm willing to follow directions. I have a MIC and play on the west coast.

Hi, I also play on the west coast. Ill play with you, whats your steam?

I would suggest editing your email out of your post "ieatpandacookies" and send users PMs (private messages) to exchange personal info. :-)

Also I sent you a PM with my steam name if you want to add me then cool. I play in the EST (-5hrs).

I want to play im bored of being a lone wolf, I have a mic and im kinda new but I know my way around.

Steam: CarlosGrosso

Can someone play with me? Im so board, and whenever I try to play alone i always die. :P. My steam ID = battledude2143

is there anyone awake right now that wants 2 play add me on steam geordi123 or skype geordisu plz really wanna get a good game going

Im on all DayZ usually all day, soo add me on all my stuff :D

Steam: scottwilbertmc