NuclearAnus

Dayz upcoming patch ideas

Hey, during my in-game time playing with friends and what not we've come up with some suggestions on how to make the game better, at least in our opinions haha.

Suggestions:

1. Since Morphine is so hard to find maybe something else should be implemented to fix broken bones. Maybe a splinting system where you would use a pile of wood and some bandages to fashion a makeshift splint to "heal" broken bones. Either that or make morphine more common haha.

2. Being able to equip the hatchet in the side arm slot rather than the primary weapon slot would be awesome! So you could use it to silently take out zombies rather than blasting away with a gun. I guess you can still do that but it is kinda of annoying having to drop your primary to use it.

3. WIRE FENCES, these are really annoying especially when some butt head spams them everywhere in a town and you cannot loot things inside buildings that have been completely closed off. My suggestion would be make them easier to move around or even jump over them or just have it so the wire cannot stay on the server forever. Make it so the wire disappears after a while.

4. One other thing, zombies spawning right in your face is really frightening and maddening, I've had multiple times walking in a building and BAM zombie to the face. I think there should be some kind of proximity spawn where zombies cant spawn right next to you but only in a certain radius. Also, I find once you kill a mob of zombies that they re-spawn super fast; a possible fix might include having a longer wait time for zombie spawns once they are killed?

Any feedback or better suggestions would be great!

+1

I can support every single idea.

My most ridiculous death was due to a broken bone (had to suicide because I was literally in the middle of nowhere)

And barbed wire was getting on my nerves but then I decided to stay away from popular places and stopped seeing it altogether