Reyn (DayZ)

Boarding doors, Drinking from ponds/rivers, machetes, blood trails & gun attachments.

Boarding doors - This would be good, considering there is no real place to hide from zombies, obviously after a while zombies will knock down the door if they notice somebody is in the building.

Drinking from natural water sources - Players find it difficult to find drinks in dayz, it would be good if you could just approach a pond/river & drink from it.

Machetes - These are effective weapons for limb damage, maybe it could be used to cut off a zombies leg or behead a zombie. Although it wouldn't be as effective as the axe where you can use it as a weapon & to cut wood.

Blood trails - It's annoying when you've shot somebody and they just randomly disappear, yes they might of logged out because their scared of being killed but atleast you could follow the blood trails & find out where the person you shot has gone. There also could be blood footprints? say if you killed a zombie and then walked over his corpse you would have bloody footprints for 2-4 minuets.

Weapon attachments - Should really consider getting weapon attachments, maybe with the M9 you can unattach & reattach a silencer, like you could do with a night vision scope with the FAL or the L8A52 AWS.

Thoughts?

Drinking from natural water sources - Players find it difficult to find drinks in dayz' date=' it would be good if you could just approach a pond/river & drink from it.

Weapon attachments - Should really consider getting weapon attachments, maybe with the M9 you can unattach & reattach a silencer, like you could do with a night vision scope with the FAL or the L8A52 AWS.

Thoughts?

[/quote']

Most of these are already on other posts. Please search before posting.

I like the ones I left quoted, especially being able to take apart your gun and add different attachments to it. I see no reason you couldn't take your military flashlight and attach it to your gun with a toolbox... this is the apocalypse, not a fashions show... Although maybe you need to get the rare loot 'duct tape' ;D