Orfeas (DayZ)

I cant adjust my settings

Pretty straight forward, i cant change my dayz settings(all settings, even assigned keys) . I have tried reinstalling the game (didnt worked), i tried deleting my dayz settings from the documends file(didnt worked). And every time i reinstaled the files they were the same as if the were never deleted. I'd like to know how to delete them once and for all and have the game as if i just bough it.

thanks for your time, any advice on how to fix my problem or how to completely reset dayz is welcomed. 

Edited by Orfeas (DayZ)

2 minutes ago, Orfeas (DayZ) said:

Pretty strait forward, i cant change my dayz settings(all settings, even assigned keys) . I have tried reinstalling the game (didnt worked), i tried deleting my dayz settings from the documends file(didnt worked). And every time i reinstaled the files they were the same as if the were never deleted. I'd like to know how to delete them once and for all and have the game as if i just bough it.

thenks for your time, any advice on how to fix my problem or how to completely reset dayz is welcomed. 

i forgot to mention that all these problems started with 0.60 exp

Try deleting the whole DayZ folder in documents, then verify it through Steam and it will make a whole new folder

I think found the problem. The file in the documents is set to read only but for a weird reason I can change it. Every time I uncheck the read only option and hit apply it doesn't work, if I open the file again read only is checked again