Sign in to follow this  
Tribunus

Multiple Weapons and Lighting Issues

I had an M1911 and I found a Makarov but it said I had to drop the pistol I was holding first. I really wanted to pick up the Makarov so I could give it to my friend when he started his new character.

Am I really not able to do this or do I just not know how?

Also, the lighting is still bugging me. It shifts way too much. It gets dark when I look up. The brightness increases DRAMATICALLY when I look down to the point where it looks like my character is going to explode into a sun, and then it gets dark again when I look up. Any way to fix this?

I had an M1911 and I found a Makarov but it said I had to drop the pistol I was holding first. I really wanted to pick up the Makarov so I could give it to my friend when he started his new character.

Am I really not able to do this or do I just not know how?

Also' date=' the lighting is still bugging me. It shifts way too much. It gets dark when I look up. The brightness increases DRAMATICALLY when I look down to the point where it looks like my character is going to explode into a sun, and then it gets dark again when I look up. Any way to fix this?

[/quote']

I don't know about the lighting issue, but as for the pistol. The inventory system is kind of rough but you can put the extra pistol into your backpack. With it on the ground, look at it and open your gear like normal and then open your backpack and move the pistol from the ground to the pack.

Make sure you have enough room in your pack though because if you don't it will dissappear.

The lighting in this game is like that, you can change the quality of the HDR which is the cause of your "issues" but I don't think it's possible to turn it off completely unless there is some config file you can edit, also it depends on time of day and weather how much you'll notice it.

yes, like mentioned earlier, you can pick it up and put it in ur backpack.

if you find a pistol, it will take 5 slots in the backpack. if u find a primary weapon, it will take 10.

I had the lighting issue. As soon as you look at the sky, it goes almost black, but look towards the ground, and it's nice and bright, almost overexposed. HDR settings don't change anything, getting a new pc helped though lol. It still does it, but obviously the settings are much higher, so I guess it just handles it better. Is not an issue now.

Definetly check out the "Understanding Gear" video at the Guidez channel.

Cheers.