Kuro88

Burning buildings and car wrecks.

Hi!

I would love to see some car wrecks and buildings on fire.

there are no firefighters, so why are there no fires?

i could imagine that burning buildings and cars attract zombies, too.

would be a nice feature walking through cherno in the night while cars and buildings are burning, shadows on the walls n stuff.

know what i mean?^^

Give a bit of light at night i guess :P

Im not really sure what you mean by car wrecks? There are already wrecked cars on roads. Do you just mean have some of those cars on fire? And with the burning buildings, that could be a good idea, but if you players to have the ability to set fire to buildings then that could turn into a problem. But if you mean a fire that is there to begin with then I like the idea.

the car wrecks should be on fire, of course.

nah i dont think players should be able to set fires up, would cause massive lag i think.

also you maybe could grill a steak on it like on the burning trash cans in towns.

yeah it would give a bit of light at night. but as everybody knows: light attracts zombies so it wouldnt be unfair.. just like an everlasting HUGE flare xD.

So story goes like this: After some UNSPECIFIED time period, you find yourself awash on the shore, has the apocalypse been going on a day? a week? a month? a year?!. No to fires unless they are started by players crashing into something explosive.

Moar trash-load and RAM usage. Fires not everywhere, if will be.

Sounds good, but it would have to wait until there are a lot of performance issues fixed and optimization done. Also there would probably need to be a cap.

So story goes like this: After some UNSPECIFIED time period' date=' you find yourself awash on the shore, has the apocalypse been going on a day? a week? a month? a year?!. No to fires unless they are started by players crashing into something explosive.

[/quote']

tell me how do you wake up on shore a month after the apocalypse without starving?

Even if, a lighning is enough to start a fire, or a gas explosion because someone didnt turn of the oven. mby because of an apocalypse? mby because military was fighting the zombies with heavy gunnery?

cars crash and catch on fire, mby because of fuel in the tank? mby survivers that already turned into zombies started fires to call for help or fight zombies? there are so many possibilities to the causes of a fire.

btw if you crash your car into explosives there will not be an explosion at all in 90% of cases.

@womb raider: yes, your right ofc. i dont WANT fire NOW^^. i think it would be cool for the atmosphere later when the game is done. (Oldschool resident evil style, not the new ones. atmosphere was great and-exept that u didnt have free world-realistic for the situation imo.)

also sorry for my bad english.