Sign in to follow this  
PythagorasHP

Best updated WIki?

Do you guys know where I can find the most up to date DayZ wiki? I use DayzDB and DayZTV but have found that they're not entirely up to date and current. I've found items in .59 that aren't in either databases.

I'm mostly looking to see what items are currently in game and and where to find them and which items have been removed.

There are a handful of other wiki-style information repositories for this game. None of them are regularly or reliably updated. It's often more fun to discover these things organically, anyway, but good luck finding what you need.

The whole point of a "Wiki" is that it is community updated. Your best bet would be to find the one that a large amount of people use (ie; DayZ TV and DayZ DB) and do the same. Of course, you could contribute by updating the Wiki. :)

i find myself really comfortable with a mobile app, ''dayzcentral'' it's called. it's updated every patch and contains all mechanics and items, plus satellite and road map, you can pay a small one time fee (1-2€) to have a loot map.

*goes to twitter* *finds brian hicks* *sees nothing dayz related is posted* *leaves*

^ thats about the most updated wiki you'll find atm.. nothing is known about 0.60 or when its coming out or whatever, the only thing that's known: they're working on it AND 'it will be done when its done' #deanhall

DayZ dev twitter page and their posts here.. are as much as we'll get most days.. the monthly updates that tell us what their working on the next 6 months and the progress their making with the latest 0.60 build.