Sign in to follow this  
Dankil

Atlanta 106 (Funglekin)

* Server this happened on: "Atlanta 106"

* Time that it happened including your timezone: "Tuesday, 3 July, 3:30pm GMT-3"

* What happened during the incident: Okay im here to report player Funglekin. Reason why im reporting this player is because our guild have come to a conclusion that this player might be using some type of vehicle finding hack/exploit. We believe that because everytime our guild hides a nice vehicle on the forest this same player finds it within hours. We caught him doint it twice. Also the funny thing is that he usually logs out after he takes our vehicle. Almost like that is his car finding hackin account.

* Server this happened on: "Atlanta 106"

* Time that it happened including your timezone: "Tuesday' date=' 3 July, 3:30pm GMT-3"

* What happened during the incident: Okay im here to report player Funglekin. Reason why im reporting this player is because our guild have come to a conclusion that this player might be using some type of vehicle finding hack/exploit. We believe that because everytime our guild hides a nice vehicle on the forest this same player finds it within hours. We caught him doint it twice. Also the funny thing is that he usually logs out after he takes our vehicle. Almost like that is his car finding hackin account.

[/quote']

Hi there Dankil, my name is Rhiesa, I'm the host of the server.

I know funglekin personally and can guarantee that he isn't using a hack. He spends almost all of his time playing running on the edges of the map looking for vehicles to drive around, it's just a coincidence that this has happened on multiple occasions to your guild.

I care very strongly about being a good provider for the community and take things like this extremely seriously. I've included an email address on the log in notes as well that I can be contacted at if there are any problems in the future.

Hopefully our guilds can, at worst, have a friendly rivalry of vehicle theft.

i was recently playing at 3;45 pm gmt timezone on mon july 23 2012 was playing on atlanta 106 server n this KGBSNIPER guy appears outta nowhere n starts shooting at me i ran n he began ghosting/ teleporting hacking disapearing n appearing on both sides of me till he got a good shot n killed i enjoy playing this server but that was totally cheap n couldnt do nothing about it so i lost all my good stuff n my tents that were placed on this server cuz someone wanted to cheat thats grimy i hope to hear back from u in the future. my email is Robert08281985@gmail.com