Sign in to follow this  
cloggeddrain

US53 - Server Thread

This thread is for the US53 server. For more information, visit http://us53.enjin.com

If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns, please ask them here. Donations are welcomed and I will fully match all donations received.

Server Details

Server IP: 209.222.91.218:2302

Difficulty: Regular

3rd Person View: On

Crosshair: OFF

In-Game Voice: On (DC)

Max ping: 150ms

Timezone: UTC+9

Number of slots: 40

Physical location: Jacksonville FL (hosted by ViLayer)

The rules

Disconnecting in combat WILL GET YOU BANNED!

No racial or discriminating comments.

Admins wont kick people to make room

No cheating, hacking or exploiting - THIS INCLUDES disconnecting just because someone might kill you (take it like a man)

Automatic restarts

Server will restart daily at 11AM and 11PM EST.

Team Speak server

Join our TeamSpeak server!

**** NEW ADDRESS *****

Address: 50.58.238.197

Server Stats (including player rankings)

http://www.gametrack...22.91.218:2302/

DONATIONS ACCEPTED HERE

https://www.paypal.c...d=GM5YANFKRC22Q

DONATION RECEIVED!

$10 - July 2012 - THANKS!

If this trend continues, we'll be able to up the server size!

EDIT: I disabled NAMETAGS. Difficulty is still regular, 3d is still enabled and you also still have cross hairs while in the 3rd perspective.

Edited by OhBilly

Just so everyone knows, we DO have vehicles spawns!

The TS server is up and running now!

Hello, I am a former US53 player with a question/complaint. I will try to make3 this short and sweet and to the point.

2-3 days ago a friend (gocolts8718) and myself (DenverDeCoY) found a broken URAL CIVILIAN (Large blue personel truck) at its spawn point, on your server. We spent several hours getting all the parts needed to fix it, and eventually got it running and claimed it as our own.

After we got our truck and started traveling around the map, we came accross 3-4 vehicles on the road, fully repaired, and seemingly abandoned randomly. Later, we got reports from other players that the admins were spawning thier own vehicles, and one day after that, our truck was deleted, gone, without a trace. The truck was VERY well hidden and I am sure no one just found it, as several other vehicles (in different hiding spots) were gone too.

My question: Did all the vehicles get deleted due to admins abusing thier abilities?

Also: Is there any way we could get some help getting our truck back, it took us a long time and we were VERY disapointed that it was removed just after getting it.

Thank you,

DenverDeCoY

Vehicles that remain unused for a short period of time (<=24h) outside map boundary now respawns inside map boundary at their original chance based spawn points.

Also a quick 24h notice. If you have tents hidden outside of map in the green acres- be sure to pickup your gear now as those tents will now be swept away by the strong winds of those wide plains.

(NON RP reason: no you shouldnt be building bases hidden outside of map boundaries, tents and items outside of map boundary will now be removed on regular basis.)

--------------------------------------------------

I'm not saying this is the problem for you, But im reposting it so u can read it.

Hello, I am a former US53 player with a question/complaint. I will try to make3 this short and sweet and to the point.

2-3 days ago a friend (gocolts8718) and myself (DenverDeCoY) found a broken URAL CIVILIAN (Large blue personel truck) at its spawn point, on your server. We spent several hours getting all the parts needed to fix it, and eventually got it running and claimed it as our own.

After we got our truck and started traveling around the map, we came accross 3-4 vehicles on the road, fully repaired, and seemingly abandoned randomly. Later, we got reports from other players that the admins were spawning thier own vehicles, and one day after that, our truck was deleted, gone, without a trace. The truck was VERY well hidden and I am sure no one just found it, as several other vehicles (in different hiding spots) were gone too.

My question: Did all the vehicles get deleted due to admins abusing thier abilities?

Also: Is there any way we could get some help getting our truck back, it took us a long time and we were VERY disapointed that it was removed just after getting it.

Thank you,

DenverDeCoY

Hey Denver

Admins can't spawn anything. Hackers can, and with some screen shots they can be banned.

When you say you found 3-4 vehicles randomly abandoned, it's possible that you just found them at their spawns before anyone else.

As far as your Ural, I think you got robbed. As hidden as you may think it is, someone probably spotted it by pure luck. The only thing you can do now is hunt them down and take it back :D

On july 17, 4:17am central time, Fruitman and I were engaged with someone on the cherno firehouse rooftop. I managed to knock him unconcious, then he woke up and disconnected while we were still engaging him. I don't know his name, but I saw the server echo to report d/cers here.

Hey, July 17, 2012 the time is 9:15 pm PST.

US53 is currently bugged out and has been for 45 minutes. No one can connect because we keep getting a Battle eye client not responding error.

I think the server needs a reboot.

I was emailed the following from the hosting company early this morning:

We have been forced to update ARMA2OA to the 95054 patch however, the client side Battleye has had issues with the latest version and six updater.

Six Updater does not include the latest update (v1.61.94945+) as of yet, so all players using SIX updater will not be able to connect to the latest updated servers.

The will be kicked by Battleye if they try to join.

DayZ and Sixupdater have both been informed of this issue and is currently working on releasing the update via six updater.

If you are having issues on your client side, you will need to update your battleye client for your game manually by doing the following (This is only until six updater releases the update):

Here is the file you need to update: http://www.battleye....61/BEClient.dll

If you want to download it directly from Battleyes website here is the link : http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Please make sure you update VERSION v1.61.94945+

You will need to overwrite the BEClient.dll in all instances of your installation.

Once you have done so start your game and enjoy.

Cant Join The Server Anymore This Morning Can You Guys Update The Server Please? (Bad Version) ....Since **Six Luncher Updated My Dayz

And If You Guys Can Change It For Veteran It Would Be Awesome :P ! This Server Is Nice, But There's Not Enough People On It :(

Edited by Duffman

There are tons of people on it during the server's day cycle usually. In the dead of night no one plays because they just join see that its night and leave most of the time.

July 21, 2012 12:42 AM PST

Um....so I was sitting in a car at our camp, and I alt tabbed for a moment. When I came back my guy was glitching out and every time I tried to exit the car it would pop me back into it. So I logged out and reconnected.

When I came back.....I was in the middle of Debug plains.......but my car was next to me.....and so was what looks like every other vehicle on the server......I dont know what to do? What just happened and what should I do?

Edit: "I found a GPS in one of the vehicles so I think I know what direction to go in to get back to the map. As of this moment (12:55am PST) Im going to scavange for some jerry cans and supplies and try to get back to the map with my car. I'm not saving any of the vehicles in hopes that they might return to their owners upon server restart.

I don't know if this was a bug or hack, but this is ridiculous, even the van people stole from my group a few days ago is here."

Edited by Sparks

Ok, 1:56 am PST, July 21st, 2012

I've managed to drive my car back to the map. I did scavange a few things out of the other cars like GPS and stuff so I could get back. I didn't save any of them so hopefully they will return to their owners in the morning. If they do not, OhBilly please send me a PM on the forums so you can decide the correct course of action.

This is confirmed now by a total of three groups on US53 that vehicles and tents disappeared!

I've restarted the server, and now everything is back. How very strange... but I guess we all got lucky.

Ahmed - BANNED for disconnecting during PvP.

• Like 1

1st, nice shoot out at the NE airfield couple nights ago. nice as50! I assume you found our atv.. Also, earlier today ~3pm est we got rolled by heli. I believe helis got removed last patch so just heads up idk if its hacks or w/e.

You're welcome! haha That was really close actually, I can't believe I didn't kill you when you were running up the hill at me! You got lucky. And nope, I didn't find an atv, neither did anyone else I was playing with. Sounds like there was some else close to us that night

As far as helis... yeah, they've been removed. A couple nights ago we had a hacker teleport everyone, I have a feeling it's happened again

I play on this server and when i logged in today our vehicles and tents were gone. They weren't raided as we have a few spread out and none of them are there, not flattened, etc. I assume a server restart will fix this.

Also, grats on owning us yesterday after we took shots at your helicopter. Would love to hear what happened on your end.

EDIT: fixed with restart, thanks

Edited by Rowebundy

Hey everybody! I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that the timezone has finally been properly reset to UTC-9 and it seems to be staying that way. I know I'm enjoying the night raids :D

Also be sure to note our new TS3 server address: 50.58.238.197 Feel free to drop in and say hi! Send me a PM to make your private channel permanent