Sign in to follow this  
BLuZz (DayZ)

Illegal weapons

Is there a thread or something where can I see which weapons are banned from the game and should not be used if I find "illegal weapon" because I dont want to get banned as I really like the game although i play with 25 fps :D its still enjoyable,started 3 days ago.Oh,and another thing I'd like to mention is that I spawn in the so called Debug Forest all day today and finally 1 hour ago I found a server where I actually managed to spawn near Cherno but it seems that this server is "no player killing" .Also I dont know why but I dont see the chat is there anyway to activate it or something? Thank you really much if you read all this ( not that its too much :D ) Im still a newbie and would appriciate some help thx again

You won't get banned if you run around with an illegal weapon. It will more then likely just get turned into a makarov at some point.

If you are constantly found with illegal weapons, now that is an issue. Considering the number of "Q.Q I can't find weapon" threads, you should be in the clear.

And if you need additional help check-out the GuideZ channel in the signature.