Lith

US 244 - Dallas Server Thread / Information

Hotfix for hive being installed in 5 minutes.

Apologies to the 3-4 interlopers snooping in the woods behind the hangars of Bolota tonight. Encroaching uninvited into sovereign BrH territory is an automatic death sentence.

Thank you for the gear!

- Updated to 95310

- Slots reduced back down to 40

- Ping kicker lowered to 200

Ping kicker change isn't permanent. Let me know if you UK guys are getting kicked and I'll raise it a notch. We've been having serious performance issues lately and our hardware/bandwidth are no where near maxed. Just taking every precaution for now.

Hey lith - been on hols. Thanks for the thought :D

Im good tho 150 is my max I think.

• Like 1

- Added changes for service to autorecover if it detects crash

- Dedicated CPU 4 to the game to see if it will help performance when it's been full for a long period of time

- Server is now set to restart every 6 hours now (12 and 6 am|pm)

Edited by Lith

Also forgot to add that server is back to veteran and crosshairs are off.

Server is back to Regular (with Veteran tweaks) and crosshairs on. Easier to catch hackers even though I hate it.

I am having an issue where my tents are disappearing and then reappearing later on. Thoughts?

Alabugin, it's a known issue with 1.7.2.4.

We currently began hosting another US 244 Sanctuary. It is MUCH more stable since it hosts its own hive. With the amount of hackers plaguing our normal 244, there's a very significant chance we will retire the public one and go full private until things get better.

We have gone full sanctuary. I'm sorry if anyone lost anything. Feel free to join us on our Sanctuary server with much better hacker protection and hive stability. It is US 244 Dallas Sanctuary.

• Like 1

Updated to 1.7.2.5 Beta 95883.

Disregard. Added about 10 admins. Password removed.

• Like 1

How active is your clan in CS?

They mostly play at night and on the weekend only. We're going to host at least 1 CS:GO server when the beta launches tomorrow. If it fills and gets popular we'll run a second if our server can handle it. I'm sure everything on the CS-side will pickup once GO is released.

Don't bother with this server. admins abuse privs and try to say people were cheating to justify it. was a badass server, ran super high FPS, no lag, seemed like a legit place to play since they have forums and TS servers...

but admins are a JOKE.

trying to get them to lift ban or post any proof of anything they say i was doing or whatever is like...

Edited by sickest

Seriously? I dont know why u had to post your negative feedback in regards to our server. You have been notified of why u were banned in our forums. There is no need to take any further action. You were caught, theres no IFs or BUTs........ according to the admin that was in the server that day, u were teleporting. Unfortunately for you, with your bad attitude and a poor excuse for "maturity", i highly doubt your ban will be lifted due to your poor reaction. Especially the fact that u had such a poor selection of words with the person that banned u in our server, who is also a recruiter for BRH, u stand on nothing but the empty abyss. U SIR ARE BANNED, Live with it, and quit trying to play it off like your innocent. If you would have given the admin enough time to investigate and if you could have explained to the admin why u could have mistakenly banned, you wouldnt be in this predicament. All you had to do was be patient, and respectful. RESPECTFUL! btw dont threaten us with running bots to slander our organization and servers, you just end up getting yourself in trouble. WERE UP HERE, YOUR DOWN THERE. We keep people like u out because nobody likes to play with u if your going to be a jackass in the server. I believe the people that play in our servers regularly understands how the server works and has had no issues, until u showed up.

GOOD DAY SIR, u should probably buy GUILD WARS 2, its a more friendlier game and nobody bans u when u act like a DICK :)

U can come level up with us, maybe u can start a relationship instead of burning bridges. Stay medicated my friends......

^^ like i said post the logs. and proof. no one can cuz i wasnt teleporting. i dont even know how to hack/script...its just some reason to get over the fact u have weak admins.

i dont need to argue, just posting for others so they dont waste any time in the server like i did. i have moved on to a new server.

and running spam bots aint illegal kiddo. and it was a joke.. deal with it. i put "lol, im making a bot to spam ur server on haxing youtube links." u think im really gonna waste time? its was so i could read your funny reactions. and then someone threatens me with legal action. come at me bro.

i wasnt cheating, u cant say i was, or even prove it. thats all im saying to u and your weak admins that ban cuz they suck at a game and get pissed when someone stalks them to a stash of theirs. if u want to get tuff over the internets email me ho. sickest@yahoo.com you and ur whole maybe 20 person crew.

good day sir.

Edited by sickest

lol..... i can only laugh at u. I wouldnt be surprised if u get caught again and another thread will pop up with u complaining and talking shit. the good news is, u are not going to be a nuisance in our server. you stick with your story and ill stick with ours. people will continue to play our server, because they know its reliable and legit. your the bad apple, your the weak link, and you got caught. theres no need for evidence because we arent going to look into it any further due to your attitude to begin with. I believe i mentioned that in my last post. I dont know if your the only one that noticed but your the only idiot to complain about our server. lol........i can only laugh at u and weep at mankind....... BTW COME PLAY IN OUR SERVER, WHERE WE PUBLICLY BAN U AND KICK U OUT WHEN U GET CAUGHT CHEATING! lol the whole server agrees with me. your by yourself.

like i said i wasnt cheating. u will never have proof. because there is none.

if i was doing something wrong i would have been like.. "fuck it" and moved to a new server. its all about the admins grouping together and saying whatever to justify weak admin bans. oh well. i have moved on, maybe u should too.

We are back online.

I took the server down a long time ago and converted it to private to combat hackers. Eventually that even proved tiresome and I shut it down. After seeing that hack detection has gotten much better, I've decided to give it another shot. Hopefully some of you that were playing with us are still playing and can call this home again. Thanks.

Updated to 1.7.5.1 and Beta 101480.