Lith

US 244 - Dallas Server Thread / Information

Trend, Shappie, and Root have been unbanned for now. Rest are still banned until I hear otherwise.

what time are your scheduled resets? the server has been reset twice in the hour without warning

12pm/12am cst. One happened around 11pm due to hackers. The scheduled restarts are in the motd text when you join the server. I didn't warn on the 11pm because I wanted to catch the hackers.

Edited by Lith

More hacking this morning, I got teleported to the middle of somewhere and shot.. this is getting ridiculous.

Hah at balota air strip?

yep I believe you made multiple attempts. We also met your boy Agnus, he shot me in the face by mistake.

Yeh I had died so wanted to play about down south. You ended the fun :P

Today I kept getting spawned back to electro for no reason. Ran north, logged out for a bit, logged back in and I was in electro. Tried again, ran for an hour, logged back in - electro. Heh frustrating stuff!!!

Nametags have been enabled due to godmode teleporting hackers. I'm tired of this shit and will be banning every single one of you fucks when your name is reported. I will then post your IP/GUID for the community to see.

We had to go to "regular" for nametags to be on but I changed all of the "regular" settings to "veteran" other then that.

Edited by Lith

Unfortunately crosshairs have to be enabled for this to work. Sorry guys but the amount of hackers on since Saturday has been ridiculous and I'm going to do whatever I can to ban them and if that takes nametags to see who they are, so be it.

• Like 1

Zak is no longer a slave, he is been promoted to Trustee and now gets a pistol and a crowbar to keep the others in line.

Updated server to 95054 and enabled crosshairs to get nametags working for hacker detection.

Battleye updated.

Updated to 95208. Sorry didn't get to warn anyone that was on due to no RCON access from iPad. I'll install RCON on the server one of these days.

Two new bans.

Guys the hacking is just ridiculous in this game now. I'm heavily considering going locked with a private database. Otherwise the game is unplayable.

Was updated to 95248 yesterday, just heads up.

- Updated to 95310

- Slots reduced back down to 40

- Ping kicker lowered to 200

Ping kicker change isn't permanent. Let me know if you UK guys are getting kicked and I'll raise it a notch. We've been having serious performance issues lately and our hardware/bandwidth are no where near maxed. Just taking every precaution for now.

To any and all slaves taken and inevitably murdered by the Cool Slaver's Guild, we are not sorry.

The beans will not fetch themselves.

We WILL find you.

Server is and will be down for a bit longer. We've upgraded to SSD drive and it's taking a bit to move the data from the slow old drive to the new fast drive.

Server is up.

SSD really makes a difference on "loading" when server is full.

Back up to 50 slots since loading when full works great now. Ping kicker still 200 though.

Updated to 1.7.2.4 and Beta 95389.