Lith

US 244 - Dallas Server Thread / Information

Good Afternoon,

My name is Lith (Justin or Cool Scott) and I run a fun little gaming community called the "Bar Room Heroes". If you play TF2 or CSS, you may have played on some of our "The Bar Room" servers. I built the community to be a place for average Joes to come hang out and have fun. It turned 5 this year and we're still going strong. We have over 130+ actual members and about 700 active community members (including BRHers).

We are loyal PC gamers and will be loyal to this mod by hosting this server. It should go without saying that we will always be following the rules laid out by Rocket and his team. I believe in this mod and want to see it succeed.

If there's EVER a problem with another player or admin (within the rules). Feel free to contact me here and/or on our forums under the dedicated complaints section for DayZ. I will do whatever I can to make sure it is handled. Thanks and I hope to see you all in-game.

To see what we're more about, visit:

http://www.team-brh....php?f=4&t=11501

General Server Info:

Specs: Xeon E3-1270 (3.4GHZ), 32GB DDR3, 1GBPS Bandwidth, 128GB SSD for DayZ

Slots: 50

Difficulty: Veteran

Attributes: 3DP [ON], CH [OFF], GMT [+10]

Ping Threshold: 200

Restarts: 12 and 6 am|pm CST every day

TS3 Info:

IP: ts3.team-brh.com

Pw: bringbeer

Admin(s):

Lith (Cool Scott)

My Contact Info:

Steam: http://steamcommunit...m/id/thebarroom

Email: admin@team-brh.com

Donations:

Can be done through our website.

Edited by Lith

What's wrong with the vehicles? Are they all hoarded, because I have troubles finding one.

I recall reading that on new servers they're slow to spawn. As in it takes hours. Not sure if this is true though.

I just restarted the server to put the timezone to the posted one +10GMT. Sorry for the inconvenience. We're trying to also get crosshairs disabled but waiting.

Wooo got our butts kicked tonight! Some serious snipers out 15m east of NWAF.

Updated with a little more information in main post.

Vehicles started spawning tonight. Had some fun! We got rocked stealing some dude's bus lol.

We're going to be on in force tonight. Bring your beers and hit us up on teamspeak! Time to get some of those vehicles back!

Crosshair has been fixed and is no longer enabled.

i was just trying to be a decent civil servant and re-institute the bus routes in this apocalyptic climate called dayz, when i was assaulted by raiders looting a downed helo. I was severely wounded by gunfire. My bus drivers cap knocked off in the action. I managed to bail out of the bus drivers seat and fell to the ground. My vision was severely blurred from a concussion and blood loss as I see the raiders running towards me. I managed to make one last desperate radio call to comrades meanwhile popping off several pistol shots into the raiders before they finished the job. As the life slipped out of me I felt comfort in meeting my maker knowing that I would be avenged.

Haha well done. Your buddies got us back!

- Updated slots to 50

- Fixed kills not showing

Thanks Daks.

If it was about 2 hours ago (still night), it was me.

As for the other incident it was probably some of our guys. I'm not online now to confirm.

Hi I've chosen your sever as my main since it has a nice connection for me (even though I live in the UK lol...)

How would I go about joining your 'clan'?

Also I have a couple of problems,

1) Are you able to put on the side channel to talk to all other players ingame?

2) I have too many weapons and nobody to share with :P

Hi Down. We cannot enable side channel as the DayZ team has removed it. Also I probably wouldn't use it. We have teamspeak anyways for chatting. If you're interested, go apply on our forums under the DayZ section. www.team-brh.com

Some shit happened between 11:30pm~12:10am

Our group of 4 was randomly killed one by one for no reason, no bullet shots were heard, and we were all picked off cept for me, I booked it, being a chicken, dunno wtf happened.

Was it the SiN group?

Hi Down. We cannot enable side channel as the DayZ team has removed it. Also I probably wouldn't use it. We have teamspeak anyways for chatting. If you're interested' date=' go apply on our forums under the DayZ section. www.team-brh.com

[/quote']

k thanks :)

Guys there's currently a DDOS attack on the switch we share with the datacenter. They're investigating. I've disabled the server for the time until it clears up.

The datacenter believes the switch is going out and it wasn't a DDOS attack. They're replacing it and we should be online in about 30 minutes.

Server is back online.

Server updated to 1.7.2

Server was hotfixed about 15m ago. Sorry about all the restarts and issues. I assure you it was all 1.7.2's fault :).

Server was updated to 97400 a few hours ago.

Server slots reduced to 40 and some alteration to bandwidth to try and fix desync issues. Speculating it is the 1.7.2 update but will do this temporarily if it helps until they resolve issues on their end.