ToxicHeart

Bandit or Hero Poll

Bandit or Hero  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Role do you "most commonly" fulfill in Chernarus?

• Bandit (whether you have stuff or not I'll probably kill you... just for funsies)
    • Paranoid Survivalist (I'll kill you before you kill me, and likely if you have the scope I need)
    • Nautral Party (I wont share, but I won't steal either, just dont point that gun my way)
    • Free-Runner (Don't mind me, just passing through... I avoid people like the plague)
    • Hero (I'll willingly risk my safety if it means I can help someone,)

Obviously there are far more options than the ones I made, but I wanted to keep it down to as few as possible. I truly want to know what makes people tick in DayZ. I have come across every type of player, though the greatest number of them have been two-faced bandits who befriend you for 10 minutes and then put a bullet in your head.   Now don't take this the wrong way, if that's you... more power to you, you keep the game interesting and keep people like me on my toes...   but it leaves me wondering... why?   what made you this way?  were you like this from the word go?

So any and all input is appreciated here...  Dayz is an amazing social experiment of sorts... 

I´m a paranoid free-runner. I avoid most situations I don't feel like I can control (when I can, I'm very friendly) and if I'm cornered I'll shoot first and ask questions later (and bandage you if possible).

• Like 2