Lord Tony

Can anyone here gift me Arma 2 on steam?

sent 3 copies to op

can you sent me one too? need it for a friend ;)

If anyone could gift me a copy of Arma II CO for dayz that would be awesome!! I just found this game and it looks amazingly cool! Thanks so much to anyone that gifts me the copy. Thank you thank you!

Here's my steam profile...

Go to a gas station or avondale or 7/11 or any corner store and get a prepaid 50 dollar credit card.

Please tell me no one bought it for him haha. Hes been harassing me as well as other members of another gaming community for it. I told him I had no money and he asked again. People like that dont deserve handouts.

Too old to mow lawns ? You don't look 18 on your steam profile and I know a guy well in his 70's who still mows the lawns in his street to get some extra cash .

Also you already have the game you fuckin' fraud.

i advice u get in a giveaway or something noone is gonna buy this game.

Yeah this thread was childish and a mistake for me to make, I already own Arma 2 OA now anyways. (Yes, it was gifted to me.)

I'm not surprised people would ridicule a total stranger on the internet asking for handouts. My mistake I thought there was some generosity somewhere.

People ridicule you because you're asking for money that people had to earn. Depending on what someone gets paid, minimum wage it could take someone 3 hours + of work to get a copy of Arma 2; 3 hours people had to labour through whilst you're asking for a handout for doing nothing. Shame on you for even asking such a thing from people you don't know.

You'll get older some day and learn to appreciate that the money you work for is what you earned, and beggers don't have a right to a dime you've made.

People ridicule you because you're asking for money that people had to earn. Depending on what someone gets paid' date=' minimum wage it could take someone 3 hours + of work to get a copy of Arma 2; 3 hours people had to labour through whilst you're asking for a handout for doing nothing. Shame on you for even asking such a thing from people you don't know.

You'll get older some day and learn to appreciate that the money you work for is what you earned, and beggers don't have a right to a dime you've made.

[/quote']

Well bro if I were a pretty girl I'd get it just like that. I know many girls on steam who have $1,000+ worth of games that were all gifted to them.

Just guys buying games for girls because they think they will play it with them.

Yeah this thread was childish and a mistake for me to make' date=' I already own Arma 2 OA now anyways. (Yes, it was gifted to me.)

I'm not surprised people would ridicule a total stranger on the internet asking for handouts. My mistake I thought there was some generosity somewhere.

[/quote']

Like... generosity? I usually dont find 29 bucks just lying on the ground.

People ridicule you because you're asking for money that people had to earn. Depending on what someone gets paid' date=' minimum wage it could take someone 3 hours + of work to get a copy of Arma 2; 3 hours people had to labour through whilst you're asking for a handout for doing nothing. Shame on you for even asking such a thing from people you don't know.

[/quote']

Well bro if I were a pretty girl I'd get it just like that. I know many girls on steam who have $1,000+ worth of games that were all gifted to them.

Just guys buying games for girls because they think they will play it with them.

Btw, if you know many girls, you might have some better things to do than begging for video games...

now we want to flame a person like you :P until you realise what a bad person your are. and I am serious about the last.

Edited by The L!ne

Credit card is not working, it's not like I can jam a 20 dollar bill into my computer and see if it works. (Which would be awesome, they should work on that)

The sell prepaid crecit card at wall-Mart.

After reading the original post, I burned $40 in my fireplace just to be a jerk. Hen I bought an additional copy of Arma for no reason and left it sitting there.

I got the game, discussion over. How about locking this thread?

Cool. Can you gift me a copy please now? I already got the game but you know I just want another.

20746d3.png

It's sad when Steam is older than its users.

Try again Tony, but with a flirty username and a chick image as avatar

Seen that happen, lol.

• Like 1