Sign in to follow this  
[TAW] GunRunner

[TAW] - DayZ 3-man Squad Wipe

Our Saturday event. We decided to hop on the UN server and work across the map to get some better weapons for our group. We ran into a group of 3 moving towards the VMC while we were inside looking for gear....

The guy at the end died (respawned) before we could tie him up and bandage him :(

Edited by GunRunner

Your friend wandering around at 2 mins :)  I have guys I play with who are like that :)

/facepalms all round :)

15 hours ago, edoian said:

Your friend wandering around at 2 mins :)  I have guys I play with who are like that :)

/facepalms all round :)

Haha! Definitely man. What I WANTED to do was let them get in the base and cornered in a building. Unfortunately they spotted him almost immediately. I don't know how to make it record only what I say in teamspeak so you can hear me mutter "crap" under my breath just before I take the shot. I didn't want to kill them :P

1 hour ago, GunRunner said:

Haha! Definitely man. What I WANTED to do was let them get in the base and cornered in a building. Unfortunately they spotted him almost immediately. I don't know how to make it record only what I say in teamspeak so you can hear me mutter "crap" under my breath just before I take the shot. I didn't want to kill them :P

Im constanly sneaking around areas, stopping in cover to check my flanks before moving into the open only when sure there is no-one around....and my team mates just running around like a lunatic right up the middle of the street....usually shooting windows with his sporter :/

Forgot to say, I chucked you a subscribe on YT, look forward to seeing more.

Edited by edoian