kurt_hectic

logged in at different position with changed gear

Hi guys,

just started the game and logged into server US PA1 and spawned in a different position with some additional gear (ghilli suit) but also lost some (namely my beloved DMR with like 4 mags). I last played on the same server on Sunday, 1st of July round about 11 pm. Question is if this is fixable or should I just enjoy my new clothes?

Strangely though my ID until Sunday was: 103170AX

Now it´s 103170 (somebody deleted my letter´s? Bloody hacker´s!!!)

Profile name: Kurt Hectic

I am using Arma X with Beta patch 93965 on a Late 2011 MacBook pro 13 inch running WIN7 via Bootcamp. I launch the game with Arma II launcher v1.4.0.0.

Thx for help or answer, kind regards and keep up the fantastic work

Kurt

Dude! Last time I looked you were a normal guy right beside me and now you are a Wookiee?

Funny, now I am ina complete different position...again. DMR is still gone... I will just use what I have from now on....besides missing the weapon :(

Same with me. But from time to time I spawn with very nice loot :D

Two thoughts,

1: Some servers (improperly) use a private DB and will have you saved with different equip at different locations.

2: There was some badness, DDOS, Hacking, etc, going on Monday. Maybe somehow your char was affected?

Good luck man. At least gear isn't that terrible to find.

Ok...nevermind....found a crash site and a decent backpack in the meantime. Don´t bother helping me. :)

Just hope I can play this char a little longer before I get shot or eaten. Just the thing with the new ID is bothering me.

Regards

Kurt

@Roboserg' date='

your player ID also changed?

[/quote']

Yep. AX added to my ID

Hope 1.7.2 helps

Same 4 me. Every Login different Position, different gear. On all Servers. Top Bad i bought arma-x...

I thought it was a glitche with the maintenance. I logged off at 3pm then logged on at 8pm-ish.

I respawned as my previous character which is bummer becuase the character i should have had was a guy who found a gillie suit the 1st house he found that had no zombie's inside. It saved my life twice as players with Axes almost spotted me, It got real close too. The guy caught a glimpse of my tag and walked towards me, 10 meters away he adjusted his path to get vantage off the train tracks because he thought I was further away then I fled to find another player unable to spot me out :cool:

Shame, It's gone now and I respawned with a broken leg, green-horn clothing and a brand new Enfield that got itself 16 Zombie kills, cleared a barn yard area that had 7-8 Zombies With CQC. 1st ever sweep of an area, did it unharmed :cool:

I'd rather have not had a 2nd chance tho even tho I might be better off now. It felt like cheating but what could I do?

I tried to log in / off a few times and since my second relocation everything is fine. So it seems that I either occupy somebody else´s char or got a new one. Nevertheless I want to keep what I have now in terms of gear. So...please DEV´s... let me keep my stuff. Just fix my ID (or don´t ) but keep everything as it is.

Greetings from the woods from a happy survivor who just ate 8 steaks

Regards

Kurt

Well again. But now im dead and started at the Beach. Do bad, position and Gear wont be saved for arma-x users. Hope the patch will fix it, or someone got the solution for it?

Well again. But now im dead and started at the Beach. Do bad' date=' position and Gear wont be saved for arma-x users. Hope the patch will fix it, or someone got the solution for it?

[/quote']

None. Its fixed in the latest beta patch but if you install it you cant join any servers -> fixed in 1.7.2

Hi guy´s,

so obviously position and gear are not saved for me. Got in the game just fine today and found myself at the beach as a new char. Is there anything I / you can do?

Regards

Kurt