Sign in to follow this  
jonatok19981998

Immersive Clothing/More PVP interest

Hello, I am presidentjedikiah and I've been playing the dayz mod for a while now. I'd like to say the the vanilla mod is great, but lacks a few things: more skins and more pvp interest. Every time I get on the vanilla dayz mod I see everyone with the same skin and it bothers me. What also bothers me is that bandits and heroes are forced to use one skin. In the standalone you can't look at someone and say "oh hey hes a bandit because i can tell just by looking at him". It isn't realistic enough to where the mod has gotten so far to survival aspects. I don't want to know who is a hero or bandit by looking at them and if it were my choice I would disable the humanity system and make more skins. Unless of course you could benefit like on DayZ Origins from humanity gain such as base building requires humanity. I'm not saying to add every arma 2 skin like overpoch does, but It would be nice to communicate with someone and not be able to guess their next move. DayZ Origins has a clothing system just like DayZ standalone. I'm not saying to copy or try to be like them, but you should look towards with they've done and try to make humanity worth fighting for so we have benefits on each side. Plus with more clothes players would spend more time looting to get the immersive or cool look that they want. Now as for pvp interest... yes I know we want a survival based game and not team deathmatch, but dayz has changed a lot over time and its become a lot more about pvp. We don't have to do base building, but it would be nice to see heroes and bandits have different pros and cons to the game. Heroes get humanity from killing bandits and bandits get humanity from killing heroes (of course but more humanity than normal). Heroes should take less damage from zombies as to where bandits could have something of their own. With more clothing and pvp benefits and reason to do pvp would be nice. We should look towards the other mods and see what they have accomplished and give players more things to do. A humanity system worth fighting for would be nice. It would make heroes friendlier and bandits scarier, because you wouldn't know who was who. Thank you for your time.