Sign in to follow this  
LecheConPan

How to install dayz and update to 1.8.7 ? help me! please!

Such friends, I have a problem, buy the combined operations of arma 2 package, but the problem is not how to download the launcher or the like to play dayz, please help me! (I bought 2 years ago and everything has changed)

Edited by LecheConPan
Arma 2

and then as I enter the servers? want to get one and tell me when I enter: Lost session

having same issue. Why is there no appropriate answer to these threads? It's like we're in livingston parish.... Me-"umm i just downloaded your game I paid for because I was instructed it was necessary to play the mod and can't get it running.", dev response - " maybe you should go out and start your car",  me-"......."

On 5/20/2016 at 2:23 PM, Knotch said:

having same issue. Why is there no appropriate answer to these threads? It's like we're in livingston parish.... Me-"umm i just downloaded your game I paid for because I was instructed it was necessary to play the mod and can't get it running.", dev response - " maybe you should go out and start your car",  me-"......."

Launch through Arma 2 OA with the launch parameters -mod=@DayZ 

Most servers you will have to do this but for one I know Dead Man Walking you have to use Arma 2 Mod and if you are having troubles (there are a few errors i know) let me know with the error name and ill help you! :)