Sign in to follow this  
-9k- Phaerix

Debug Forrest, Lost countless hours of gameplay.. HELP ME

I just logged in after downloading the patch and I'm in the middle of debug forrest with not 1 piece of gear. I lost NVG's, Rangefinders, M107, M240, and a shitload of supplies. Help please?

What kind of help do you want? get out of debug forest? Is it debug forest or wilderness? If its wilderness just run east...If its debug forest I have no idea

What kind of help do you want? get out of debug forest? Is it debug forest or wilderness? If its wilderness just run east...If its debug forest I have no idea

I want to be put back where I was... with my gear that I spent forever collecting.

Don't think thats gonna happen, I know it sucks but your just gonna have to roll with it.

Also finding gear is the best buzz in this mod so get back on dat crazy horse

That is fucked up. How can people play this if you know inevitably after you collect gear and spend some ridiculous amount of playtime surviving that one random time when you log in you will be spawned in the debug forest with absolutely nothing... this needs fixed.

This mod is still in alpha for a reason.

If you want (almost) flawless gameplay, you have to wait until it is fully released. Beta's are typically a little less bug ridden, but Alpha is pretty much anything goes. Play at your own risk.

Anyhow, the point of this game is that you WILL die eventually anyway. Complaining about this just makes it sound like you would have been upset about dying legitimately as well, and quite honestly that means this game might just not be for you.

Phaerix' pid='239245' dateline='1341330686']

That is fucked up. How can people play this if you know inevitably after you collect gear and spend some ridiculous amount of playtime surviving that one random time when you log in you will be spawned in the debug forest with absolutely nothing... this needs fixed.

Its not about the loot, its about having fun. Dont get attached to your gear. I got killed yesterday before I even spawned with excellent gear..then, after like 5 hours I found M14 AIM..and it was transferred into AKM magazines when I joined another server..I dont really give a damn..its just alpha, and you would get killed anyway.

I can get you out of the forest, but once you lose gear you only have a tiny window to act if you want to try and restore it. Not much you can do but start looting for replacements.

Phaerix' pid='239321' dateline='1341331241']

This game is in beta after todays patch... not Alpha

Has that been stated ANYWHERE?

This mod is still in "Alpha" for quite some time as far as I have heard. But if you have proof it is going to be classified as beta post it please.

Phaerix' pid='239370' dateline='1341331540']

everyone knows how to get out of the forest. Whats the tiny window for getting gear back?

Kiddo, you wont get you shit back...

Not to be an asshole but you lost it. Relog and go get it again. Shit happens in this game and it isn't pleasant but you can take some comfort in the fact that everyone has suffered similarly.

Going to close as the purpose of the thread can not be filled.