Sign in to follow this  
deadbulky@hotmail.co.uk

Get hit once

Respawn

Might as well hit-up hospital for at least 3 morphine this time.

It happens a bit too much but Morphine Injectors are pretty easy to come by, so I usually just fill up an Alice pack with them :D

Bone break - respawn, "bad" spawn place - respawn, z's aggro without weapon - respawn. Man, grow some balls, try to survive or get back to CoD.

Leg breaks

Might as well respawn

I believe Zs have a very high chance to aim for AND a high chance to break your legs when you are below 9000 blood. I read that... somewhere.

1.7.2's patch notes mention this will be fixed/reduced. Right now it is really too high. Most people don't even know about it and therefore unknowingly stay below the 9k threshold.

Here's how you handle that:

This morning a moved on the north barracks of the nw airfield.

I am very cautious, probably more than most, but here's what I absolutely require, moving into an infested area:

At least three bandages

Morphine, I try to keep at least three handy

Silenced ammo. I only have a PDW at this point, but that, and silenced clips has saved my ass many times.

I moved on the barracks building and there were four zombies inside. I knew I'd need my supplies. I worked through them as quickly as I could, though they were warping through walls and hitting me as They died. The third one broke my leg. I had to shoot the fourth one from the floor.

I crawled into a side room, bandaged, morphine, pain killers. I was then clear to loot. I got back my bandage and morphine from the loot in the building.

The moral of the story is be prepared. Don't pretend like all you need is a weapon, food and water. Med supplies are a priority. I try to carry more bandages than pistol clips, actually.

Yes, you will have some "bad luck lives," but you need to make sure you know whee you might find morphine injectors, then make it a priority to find some.

Sources:

Dead people (players)

Hospitals in major cities (I usually try for Berezino. No ones stopped me from hitting that one, yet)

Deer stands (and other military loot spots)

Hospital roofs are the best place. There are often many of each item, including blood bags (yes, I try to carry 2 at all times, thanks, Alice!)

Don't despair, it's a challenge, but it can be done with patience and perseverance.

I don't know what kind of game you are playing Deadbulky, but in the game I am playing some of the most amazing experiences happened when I had only a chance in hell at surviving. Crawling for 40 minutes through the woods to a town where I absolutely must find a knife and some matches so I can crawl back into the mountains to find a cow to eat which will help me to see better so I can hopefully make it to my tent and get some morophine. I've had many situations like that and for me at least, trying to survive when all odds are stacked against you IS the game. The rest is just fluff, while waiting for a do or die situation to arise.

Thats the game some of us are playing. I really have no idea at all what game you are playing.

I'm certainly not suggesting this, but if they removed the respawn option I would not miss it. In fact I've never even used it in the two months I've been playing the game.

Ah disgraced' date='

that nwa story reads like i wrote it myself ^^

[/quote']

What is a nwa story??

Well yesterday while taking a bike ride out to barenzino a Mike Tyson zombie ripped though a concrete wall and punched me off my bike. Completely destroyed the bike, broke my legs, i was unconscious and bleeding...I died, but I don't mind, it was hilarious.