Guest TheFriendlyDutchman

Where is 0.60?

When the modders get their hands on this game it will be like ten Christmaseseses at once!

12 minutes ago, Konfucious K said:

When the modders get their hands on this game it will be like ten Christmaseseses at once!

Ten Christmaseseses, Ten BirthdayZyZyZyZ's, And Ten Hook....wait that's not acceptable here.

I don't share you guys' excitement for modders. They've fucked up dayzmod with "one bazillion vehicles" and "as.50 starting gear"-modes and servers and they're probably going to fuck up this as well as soon as it's opened.

I hate to say this but: if this game should ever be considered "good", it got to stay in the hands of the devs. Sure, their pace is ridiculously slow and the information politics sucks, but at least they want this to stay as "hardcore" as it is and they are obviously thinking that joy from playing this game doesn't come from the things modders think are joyful.

Edited by epeenoire
  • Like 2

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:09 PM, igor-vk said:

After three years of development of this game, man would think that devs would work faster. I guess they slow down over time. 

Btw, render was announced for February last year 

dev started on standalone Dec 2014?..... and now we are starting 2016 so it's really only 14 months?

2 hours ago, epeenoire said:

I don't share you guys' excitement for modders. They've fucked up dayzmod with "one bazillion vehicles" and "as.50 starting gear"-modes and servers and they're probably going to fuck up this as well as soon as it's opened.

I hate to say this but: if this game should ever be considered "good", it got to stay in the hands of the devs. Sure, their pace is ridiculously slow and the information politics sucks, but at least they want this to stay as "hardcore" as it is and they are obviously thinking that joy from playing this game doesn't come from the things modders think are joyful.

In regards to the concern on future modded servers; there are of course plans for having un-modded servers.

• Like 1