Sign in to follow this  
ynpmoose

Ability to shoulder primary weapon?

It would be nice to be able to shoulder your primary weapon and pull the hatchet out of the toolbelt when you want to be stealthy, then put the hatchet back in your toolbelt and bring your weapon back up.

So you had two paths you could choose:

Step 1: Have an idea about Primary Weapons.

Step 2: Do a search on the Suggestions Forum for "Primary Weapon".

Step 3: Skim

Step 4: Success

--- Or ---

Step 1: Have an idea about Primary Weapons.

Step 2: Post the idea, despite the fact that there was an easy-to-find suggestion already posted and spoken about.

Step 3:

I like this idea. I hate dropping everything to switch to a Hatchet. If your in someplace like Stary Sobor, you don't want to fire your AKM. You lose 50% of your blood switching - if you don't fall unconscious by then.

I like this idea. I hate dropping everything to switch to a Hatchet. If your in someplace like Stary Sobor' date=' you don't want to fire your AKM. You lose 50% of your blood switching - if you don't fall unconscious by then.

[/quote']

If you're already being attacked by the zed, you're an idiot if you just stand there and take it while slowly switching weapons. Either cap the zed and run like heck, or just run like heck. NO loot location is worth dying over when there are easier solutions.

Eh.. if your in the middle of a heavily populated city in a populated server.. I'd be caught dead running through the streets into the outskirts. Only for other players to gawkingly laugh until ether I am dead, or until they take their stake and kill me first.

If you have 1-2 zombies on you, quickly switching primary weapons could keep you: A. Concealed. B. Alive. C. Allowing you to continue through the city as relatively safe as before.

An easier solution would be to move the hatchet to the secondary slot.

Thus, you can have a rifle and an axe but no pistol, A la L4D.

An easier solution would be to move the hatchet to the secondary slot.

Thus' date=' you can have a rifle and an axe but no pistol, A la L4D.

[/quote']

Oh geez, duck for cover, quickly. Never ever mention other zombie games on this forum; especially when following the word "like" (or in your case, a la). It's like a cardinal sin, around here.