switch296

Helicopter Crash Site Map

http://southcoastbeanwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crashed-Heli-Map-v7.jpg

If any have been missed, let me know!

Happy hunting

EDIT: Map has been seriously updated and now shows way more spawns, pretty confident this is now the most detailed helicopter crash site map available for DayZ

Please remember that they dictate the general area in which a helicopter will spawn and are not always *exactly* where it will be :)

EDIT 2: Fixed the broken link, updated the map on the website and forgot to update the link here, sorry!

This. All of this. How do we get this on DayZDB.com/map ?

very nice map however i instantly noticed that there isn't a spawn location inside of northwest airfield, which is were most of the crashed heli's i have found have been. also i found one once between prud and grishino.

other then those 2 locations this is a great map thank you very much :D

Very incomplete. I like the idea of it, but so far I've encountered.. countless other crash sites which you don't have on that map.

Both positions around NWAF need correction. They both should be up and to the right slightly, so that the bottom one is on the lower right corner of the airfield, and the other is on the long strip, vertically positioned between the "A" in airfield and the dot that is the ATC.

I'm currently compiling over 30 distinct crash site locations on my map. That map is a good idea, but it isn't comprehensive, just so you know.

There's a site just under Krasnostav but I don't have the exact co-ordinates.

I see four heli's ive seen missing already on that map :D

very neat though, but shame for it to get posted to be honest ..

YA, this will really take away from the thrill of coming out of a tree line and spotting a smoldering wreck out in a field. Now people can just run straight here and load up on DMR's and head back to Cherno.... LOL

Lame

YA' date=' this will really take away from the thrill of coming out of a tree line and spotting a smoldering wreck out in a field. Now people can just run straight here and load up on DMR's and head back to Cherno.... LOL

Lame

[/quote']

1. There are already loot maps available for everything else

2. Heli crashes spawn randomly and rarely. You could run from spawn point to spawn point across the entire map and never see one.

This really only comes in handy to take a quick glance and see if there are any spawn points around your current location so you can check to see if one happened to spawn.

Map has been updated substantially and should now be the most detailed crash site map, happy hunting!

It's certainly better quality than the one I posted, as people just kept adding stuff to it and saved it as a .jpg which of course fucks it up quite badly.

Thanks.

@Those being critical. How about not being a dick and instead saying thanks. Sometimes the neckbeards here are worse than the wow boards ever were.

Has anyone confirmed that the spawn points are fixed positions? I personally think they are 100% dynamic because I have seen them placed anywhere.

If that's the case, making a map would be pointless.

heli-polona-x02u9l.jpg

Either one mark is misplaced or it is a new one.

The one next to the cross has certainly been there, up on the hill.

If you guys have not realized these are random not position. You are slowly filling every field up. Obviously the most are seen near NW and Stary being people are often in those locations the most.